If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

^^^ aye old RW has his ghosts to exercise, The Final Cut was nothing more than an exercise in self indulgence, as was the one before it.

Anyway, I digress, was thinking of an old friend the other day and his comfortable life in Thailand, well done to him, must be his hippy spirit, some might

say he is actually Comfortablly Numb, if I never hear this dross again it wont bother me, dump it in the rubbish along with Free ird and Stairway.

Never mind, its nothing to do with me, more so a dedication to an old friend, enjoy, I am turning the speakers off, self indulgant crap.

• Like 1

Myself and the mrs have been listening to nong PIn again, she is on the star contest at present, on last week not sure about tomorrow. She's 17 and can sing string just as well as luktung. Quite a star I think, but she did not win this contest, she got to 110k baht though.

• Like 1

Not a real lukrung fan, but Owaree is a really great singer, seen her a few times. Lukrung is nice in old Issan Hotels, don't come across it that much in Bangkok these days apart from the odd posh concert.

Edited by jacky54