New Motorbike In Bkk

Moved back to Bkk after being away for a couple of years; used to tool around town on a Honda sonic; great bike, perfect for the city. Looking to buy a new one and found out that it is no longer in production, neither is the CBR which would be another of my choices.

After looking around it seems that bikes with a clutch and manual gears (which I prefer for control reasons as well as fuel efficiency) are no longer available. The Kawasaki D Tracker looks great but at nearly 90K not an option right now.

I cant stand Wave type bikes as they are not put together well and seem flimsy. The most decent thing out there for the money seems to be the Nuovo, which I am leaning the most towards buying.

Any info I am not aware of or suggestions?

Thanks

I agree with you about the Sonic's. I have owned one now (kick & elec start version) for nigh on 9 years and it's still a great bike. Perhaps yuo could look at the second hand market for a good Sonic. Some of the Thai lads have some nice ones, which are still out and about to this day. Oh yeah, my Sonic isn't for sale, sorry B)