Glitterman Speaks About [G] Glitterman Dies A Horrible Death Never To Return.

glitterman

Thankyou for choosing this Glitterman product....., NO Guaranty, NO Receipt, NO Refund, NO Sense.

The Almighty and Powerful Wizard is back AGAIN, with some more of the same same INSANE, what a great poet i am in all this wind and RAIN. So here it is, yet another for you to speed read or abandon after this line;

PARABLE 3496; The parable of the cheese from the moon....yet again.

...........And so cycling slowly along beach road one afternoon. The Great Golden Glitterman did happen to see a beautiful ferang lady smile and wave to the Golden One and say,

"O Great Glitterman, i love you, save me, my pussy needs you now."

The Golden One Quickly slammed on his brakes, got off his bicycle and smiled at the lady saying,

"Fear not, for as you know i am the Great Golden Glitterman, and as you know i dont like to brag but i am the superhero of Pattaya, righter of wrongs, the most photographed Western ferang in the history of Thailand, The most recognised Western public figure in Pattaya......Brag Brag Brag...[20 mins later]....Brag brag brag......and i have been in seven Pattaya Parades in the last fifty days, most of which i lead at the very front.....[40 mins later]........and i am more popular then Jesus Christ here and i cant wait to save you." Then the lady looked relieved when he finished and said,

"Thankyou, only YOU are good enough."

The Golden One looked towards the sky and thought to himself "Thankyou Lord." But as he looked up his eyes caught something moving in the trees, and it let out a "Meeeeeeaaaaaaoooooouuuuu!"

Then the lady said, "He has been stuck up there for over two hours now."

...................And so in an angry huff the Great Golden One cycled on and thought to himself,

"Huh!...saving pussy cats in trees, Whatever next? I am a super hero, a God. What this city needs is a new natural disaster for me to save them from, that will certainly pin me to the board for them to look up to."

So the Golden One summoned up a terrible, terrible storm. The wind removing roofs and collapsing trees. Then the Golden One stood in the middle of Beach Road saying,

"Be still wind, for i am the Great Golden Glitterman, and i command you to vanish into the thin air, BEGONE BEGONE BEGOOOOONE".

And the storm quickly diminished and dissapeared, and all the people cheered the Golden One saying, "Our Savior, our savior." Then the Golden One placed a piece of cheese from the moon on their tongues saying,

"This is the body of our savior, me. Piece be with you." and they all indivigually replied,

"And also with you, Amen." Then all the people rejoiced.

.............And so the Great Golden Glitterman cycled on to the end of Beach Road saying to himself, "Thats more like it, nothing quite hits the spot like a nice bit of hero worship towards me, maybe i will also do a pseudo leave then big comeback, that always works well." Then the Golden One looked at the giant advertising television screen on top of the Walking Street entrance, and said to himself, "I should be up on that screen, day and night."

Suddenly on his right a tree that had been weakened earlier by the recent storm gave way and collapsed almost hitting the Golden One as he cycled past. "Phew! That was close, almost hit me". But a stick from the falling tree went into the spokes of his bicycle, and so the Golden One flew over the handle bars and flew through the air, somersaulting with arms outstretched as he flew, and came crashing into that big television screen on top of the Walking Street gate. The screen blacked out with a loud "BANG!!!" Sparks and smoke erupted out, and the Golden Ones skeleton was visable for a few seconds while he was getting electrocuted. Then the smoke cleared, and stuck in the middle of the big television screen was the Great Golden One in a cruisifix pose. The Golden One was pinned to the broken television screen in the cruisifix position. He could not move, and he knew he was dieing.

Gazing down he could see a gathered crowd, crying praying and sobbing. But then the Golden One noticed the forums 'Grumpy Mens Club' walk in amongst the tearful crowd and whisper into the ears of all the mourners. Within a minuit the entire crowd of mourners were rejoicing and dancing. Many were even blowing raspberries, swearing and throwing rotten poor quality cheese at the dieing Golden One.

Dieing from his wounds and now even a broken heart, the Great Golden One looked towards the sky and said,

"Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do. I stand at your gates alone, this is the end." Then the big voice above said,

"NO my Golden One, this is not the end it is only the beginning Saint Glitterman."

Then the Golden One turned toward me, where i stood on the street corner composing and writing this story, and the Golden One said to me,

"James Bond, [My name in Pattaya for eight years] Please let me die." and i said,

"YES Glitterman, i will let you die".

Then the Golden One looked back at the happy dancing singing crowd and gave that beautiful Golden Glitterman smile......and died.

AMEN.

The Royal Glitterman hath Spoken.....Died......Never to Return.

post-96609-000513500 1281886666_thumb.jp

post-96609-058984500 1281886686_thumb.jp

post-96609-034112500 1281886707_thumb.jp

Pardon my ignorance, i've only just started using this forum, but what the hel_l is this guy all about? Just seems to babble random useless pish. No use to man nor beast.

Please go and read The Glitterman's posts, from the beginning if you can. This man (this myth, this living legend) has had much to say but, obviously, not everyone approves. It's unfortunate and sad to note his change in tone, sliding defensively downward since his first appearance on these pages (And he is our creation, having arrived here to speak only after he was mentioned numerous times herein... now, the flood gates have opened). I for one, can not truly say what is in his mind. It is my opinion, however, that his fragile soul has not stood up well under the bashing's of nay-sayers, judgment-passer's, non-believers, grumpy old men... or whatever you wanna call them. But, c'est la vie and never mind: The Glitterman walks to the beat of a different drummer... and rides to the beat of his own (taped) music. (And that's the way we like it! ?!?) Ahhhhh, Pattaya... sabai, sabai folks.

:wai:

Pardon my ignorance, i've only just started using this forum, but what the hel_l is this guy all about? Just seems to babble random useless pish. No use to man nor beast.

You may have just started using this forum - but you are absolutely spot on!!!:lol:

Is he a homosexual? The gold glitter does look very gay.

Some people rely on glitter to brighten up a dull personality.

He has made it quite clear quite publicly (here at Thaivisa) that he is not only NOT gay but he is actually extremely prejudiced against gays, professing his practice of refusing to even speak to a gay person. Please do not include him with gay people, we have enough people disliking us and stereotyping us as it is; thank you very much.

Glitterman, Schmitterman, where are the DONUTS?

Please go and read The Glitterman's posts, from the beginning if you can. This man (this myth, this living legend) has had much to say but, obviously, not everyone approves. It's unfortunate and sad to note his change in tone, sliding defensively downward since his first appearance on these pages (And he is our creation, having arrived here to speak only after he was mentioned numerous times herein... now, the flood gates have opened). I for one, can not truly say what is in his mind. It is my opinion, however, that his fragile soul has not stood up well under the bashing's of nay-sayers, judgment-passer's, non-believers, grumpy old men... or whatever you wanna call them. But, c'est la vie and never mind: The Glitterman walks to the beat of a different drummer... and rides to the beat of his own (taped) music. (And that's the way we like it! ?!?) Ahhhhh, Pattaya... sabai, sabai folks.

As there were so many topics posted by glitterman, i decided to look at the most interesting topic headline which was 'grumpy old expats' or some opinionated comment such as. After reading it i quickly worked out that the guy seems to think he is some sort of super-farang who is setting a standard which should be followed..and i quote "This city is full of rentable ladies and grumpy old men who feed on these girls, and BUY their friendship, false love, and other such unmentionable services ,thats VERY SAD. ". Who the h_ell is he to judge or critisize how men want to spend their time in Pattaya, maybe guys need to use these services because it's the only way they can find happiness, just as glitterman does this by making an arse of himself in camp outfits.

Sorry michael, but the guy seems to be an eccentric and opinionated man who craves some sort of superstardom, and is doing this by cycling around Pattaya dressed up as a Lily Savage look-alike!

Whatever floats your boat i suppose, you certainly get allsorts here eh?

• Like 1

As there were so many topics posted by glitterman, i decided to look at the most interesting topic headline which was 'grumpy old expats' or some opinionated comment such as. After reading it i quickly worked out that the guy seems to think he is some sort of super-farang who is setting a standard which should be followed..and i quote "This city is full of rentable ladies and grumpy old men who feed on these girls, and BUY their friendship, false love, and other such unmentionable services ,thats VERY SAD. ". Who the h_ell is he to judge or critisize how men want to spend their time in Pattaya, maybe guys need to use these services because it's the only way they can find happiness, just as glitterman does this by making an arse of himself in camp outfits.

Sorry michael, but the guy seems to be an eccentric and opinionated man who craves some sort of superstardom, and is doing this by cycling around Pattaya dressed up as a Lily Savage look-alike!

Whatever floats your boat i suppose, you certainly get allsorts here eh?

+1

Also, this fool never ever replies to other members' posts which makes me think that either

1) He's a troll, or

2) He's just ignorant, or

3) He's a complete nutter, or

4) He's the most original comedic talent to emerge from the UK since the 'pythons'.

I favour option 3.

The sign that he has intelligence is probably the fact that he does not reply and get drawn into futile disagreements.

I'm wondering if his posts are becoming more off the wall to see just how many will keep responding to his nonsensical humour......who is mocking who?

The sign that he has intelligence is probably the fact that he does not reply and get drawn into futile disagreements.

I'm wondering if his posts are becoming more off the wall to see just how many will keep responding to his nonsensical humour......who is mocking who?

It's not a sign of intelligence. It's another sign of extreme eccentricity (for the monied) or extreme insanity (for the broke arsed). This is a forum. Starting many threads and never posting after the OP is deviant.

It's not a sign of intelligence. It's another sign of extreme eccentricity (for the monied) or extreme insanity (for the broke arsed). This is a forum. Starting many threads and never posting after the OP is deviant.

Oh dear he doesn't fit your idea of an ideal responsible forum member..........tut tut.......bad man glitterman........:D