Invitation: Thaivisa Member's Party Friday July 29

george

Good on baht & sold for putting Ken in a taxi.

It's stumonster, Jockie.

A nice night. Had a nice time with quite a few of you lot. I only recall beating the <deleted> out of Bambina :o , a chicken who asked Rose about me but wouldn't speak to me when I returned, and someone's hand on my arse during the last hour there. :D:D

Good on baht & sold for putting Ken in a taxi.

It's stumonster, Jockie.

A nice night. Had a nice time with quite a few of you lot. I only recall beating the <deleted> out of Bambina :o , a chicken who asked Rose about me but wouldn't speak to me when I returned, and someone's hand on my arse during the last hour there. :D:D

LC , you just wake up hah? lol

BTW, nice to Met you there :D

BB

Even though I arrived a bit late, I had a great time. Heads up to Jockstar, baht&sold, LC, Narachon, Kreon and & George. (Apologies if I missed you off that list).

If there's any "mini meet" going on tonight, please send me a PM. Heading to meet the g/f now but will be checking later.

Good party! Even though, I didn't make many new friends..but enjoyed watching you guys. I reckon, there should be some activities or games that get people talking and playing together. Saw some sitting bored themselves.

Hope Narachon made his flight back to NY and glad to know that Ken got put into the taxi.

Good job TV management team! :o

Good party! Even though, I didn't make many new friends..but enjoyed watching you guys. I reckon, there should be some activities or games that get people talking and playing together. Saw some sitting bored themselves.

Hope Narachon made his flight back to NY and glad to know that Ken got put into the taxi.

Good job TV management team! :o

I was gonna come and talk to you but i was talking to Narachon. Maybe next time.

Im in Bangkok now, will call you Insight, Baht and Sold and the lovely LC. Im staying at The Royal Benjar Hotel on soi 5 - nice enough hotel and bloody cheap at 1200 per night - just got to dodge a few of the.... :o

Im in Bangkok now, will call you Insight, Baht and Sold and the lovely LC. Im staying at The Royal Benjar Hotel on soi 5 - nice enough hotel and bloody cheap at 1200 per night - just got to dodge a few of the.... :o

I'd be up for a pissup tonight. But i gotta go to KSR for a mates pissup. Anyone up for coming along? Something different.Pm me.

Im in Bangkok now, will call you Insight, Baht and Sold and the lovely LC. Im staying at The Royal Benjar Hotel on soi 5 - nice enough hotel and bloody cheap at 1200 per night - just got to dodge a few of the.... :D

I'd be up for a pissup tonight. But i gotta go to KSR for a mates pissup. Anyone up for coming along? Something different.Pm me.

youd have to be home to early anyway :D

Never been to KSR, but Ill wait for another time - Im thinking Larrys Dive... :o

Im in Bangkok now, will call you Insight, Baht and Sold and the lovely LC. Im staying at The Royal Benjar Hotel on soi 5 - nice enough hotel and bloody cheap at 1200 per night - just got to dodge a few of the.... :D

youd have to be home to early anyway :D

Never been to KSR, but Ill wait for another time - Im thinking Larrys Dive... :D

:o:D:D:D

Howe about KSR then Torny?

Edited by Jockstar

I'm in. Can't miss this. Don't want to ruin my reputation.

Great, give the girls a call LC, I got a PM from Candy, but she hasnt been online as yet..

Insight?

Jockstar?

Baht and Sold?

anyone else?

Ill log in later and have a check, off to an appointment - cheers.

Edited by Tornado

Good job TV management team! :D

I was gonna come and talk to you but i was talking to Narachon. Maybe next time.

Narachon was talking to tons of people last night. Which one was you? :o

Alkie. OOps. Sorry you prefer PISSHEAD! :D  :D  :o

:D I'm a bloody pisshead!!! :D:D

Great, give the girls a call LC, I got a PM from Candy, but she hasnt been online as yet..

Working on it. Just got a comfirmation from baht&sold now. He'll be there about 8ish.

Edit: He who shall not be named can't make it. Candy can't make it too.

Edited by LovelyCutie

Gotta dinner/biz thingy to attend first but wouldn't pass up an opportunity to LOL along at another larry's gig (the scene o' the crime last time) where MC Torny had us all absolutely rolling on the floor :D

Would be great to see Insight, LC, Candy et al again and hopefully Jock could pop round later after KSR??? Will call around to a couple others and see if we can't get a few more out. A few out of towners stayed over for the weekend and maybe they'll drop by and anyone else, see you at Larry's dive, suk soi 22! :o

Edited by baht&sold

Bloody pisshead forum...

See ya tonight, Daniel. :D

PS. That certain chicken <deleted> who made an effort to find out who I was through Rose, but wouldn't let any of us know who you were.... Feel free to pop in tonight. :o