Who Has The Most

onnut

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And George said there was a prize at the end of every month for the poster with the most green marks. :D

Yeah, it's dinner with Mr Neverdie.

Neverdie is a nice guy, why not? I would go as long as Mrs Savage is there. :whistling:

I am just missing a few hundred greenies.

And George said there was a prize at the end of every month for the poster with the most green marks. :D

Neverdie is a nice guy, why not? I would go as long as Mrs Savage is there. :whistling:

I am just missing a few hundred greenies.

Please tell me you haven't been "manipulating" over Neverdie's profile pics have you? :whistling:

Could someone please explain to me how this reputation thingy works or where on Thai visa there is an explanatory?

Remember those times when you read a post and steam comes out your ears and you try tearing the key board apart with your teeth, well, instead of doing that you click on the red thingy. If you read something and you have visions of flower petals floating down before you eyes and you feel like telling your lady how wonderful she is, or giving the inlaws a few extra 1000bht, then you click the green thingy. Easy peasy. :D

Thanks for that. I`ve given you a green. No not a boogy but a post up the reputation thingy, because I am a big softy and an incredibly nice guy.

I heard that if you score over 4000 the prize is a dinner date with Miss Whiplash. Score an extra1000 and she will actually bring her whip along.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Or it could be Jingthing or Glitterman... :o

I have a feeling that Jingthing would provide an interesting conversation.

Probably far better than post and run/cycle Glitterman..

Edited by MB1

good lord Thaivisa.com is going downhill fast.

There was a time when the site seemed to have a younger poster base comprise of people with bit lives and wit.

Alas this has given way to a retirement community of mutual backslappers and lonely old men as the moderators slowly cull out all posters of value.

• Like 1

There was a time when the site seemed to have a younger poster base comprise of people with bit lives and wit.

Alas this has given way to a retirement community of mutual backslappers and lonely old men as the moderators slowly cull out all posters of value.

What have you got against slappers?

SC

Glad your still with us, my old slapper,

as one of us of no value, keep up the good work. . :rolleyes:

Always nice to see those ole posters reincarnate. :lol:

"Posters of value". I wonder where you usually post. :whistling:

close-up-wooden-door_~gwc143058.jpg

Edited by Ulysses G.

"Posters of value". I wonder where you usually post. :whistling:

close-up-wooden-door_~gwc143058.jpg

re the site you allude to: i have never had much of a desire to post there, it has had a reputation feature and clique of inbred bigots far longer than this place.

GREAT, that means I get at least one free feed a month :lol: ..... although some would argue it wouldnt hurt me to miss the odd one. :rolleyes:

Its a good thing that you & I are still around then nocturn and we can keep these old baaaastards on their toes :)

on one post?

in other words which member has the highest number of + Green reputation marks on any single post

What a totally absurd question!!!

Since this idiotic "reputation" count can vary hour by hour, how can this question be correctly answered?

The real answer is this...since 80% of the worlds population are twits, the person with the highest reputation at any given point in time, has achieved such a ranking due to the "twits" of the world. Very simple really :)

on one post?

in other words which member has the highest number of + Green reputation marks on any single post

Since this idiotic "reputation" count can vary hour by hour, how can this question be correctly answered?

The real answer is this...since 80% of the worlds population are twits, the person with the highest reputation at any given point in time, has achieved such a ranking due to the "twits" of the world. Very simple really :)

That's tremendous that you're now only insulting 80% of the population.

Keep taking the tablets...

SC

on one post?

SC

I have not changed my stance from some time ago. Anyway, the "80%" of the population in question will be unable to supply an answer of any real value...but I live & wait in hope.

All one has to do is to visit the "Thailand News clippings" section & see the "80%" :lol: The "20%" have an uphill battle, which obviously can't be won.

on one post?

SC

I have not changed my stance from some time ago. Anyway, the "80%" of the population in question will be unable to supply an answer of any real value...but I live & wait in hope.

All one has to do is to visit the "Thailand News clippings" section & see the "80%" :lol: The "20%" have an uphill battle, which obviously can't be won.

Well, I'm just glad I'm not on the losers' side then...

Don't expect any sympathy - you'll be first against the wall when the guillotines come out

SC

Don't expect any sympathy - you'll be first against the wall when the guillotines come out

SC

I don't expect sympathy...I hold the courage of my convictions.

Also, I respect your comments & as such, I feel that you are well & truly a part of the "20%"...& I couldn't care less about what you think of me.

Anyway, this inane thread is about "who has the most reputation points"? It just occured to me that there are 2 sides to this question...negative reps & positive reps. So, how can this question be adequately answered without addressing;

1] Hourly updated figures, &

2] Negative points.

My ultimate answer is as follows;

:mfr_closed1:

Edited by elkangorito

SC

Also, I respect your comments & as such, I feel that you are well & truly a part of the "20%"...& I couldn't care less about what you think of me.

That's a scarey thought. Do you reckon you (maybe 'we') get blindfolded on the way to the guillotine - reminds me of a joke - "wait a minute lads, I can see what's wrong!"

I know they don't blindfold you going up the scaffold, for fear you trip and break your neck.

SC

SC

Anyway, this inane thread is about "who has the most reputation points"? It just occured to me that there are 2 sides to this question...negative reps & positive reps. So, how can this question be adequately answered without addressing;

1] Hourly updated figures, &

2] Negative points.

My ultimate answer is as follows;

:mfr_closed1:

Well if the 20% can't have any fun I am glad I'm in with the other 80%. Keep taking those pills mate!