Tired Of The Farang Lady Diatribe!

khall64au

I just prefer the way Thai women look, feel and taste :D . Call me a shallow bastard if you like. Western women make great friends and drinking buddies! :o

People have their preferences. Personally I prefer men who don't compartmentalize women into little ###### dolls and everyone else into friends.

I just prefer the way Thai women look, feel and taste :D . Call me a shallow bastard if you like. Western women make great friends and drinking buddies! :o

western women are usually better educated and therefore capable of much more interesting conversations...more socio-politically aware...more ambitious... and definitely more enthusiastic and adventurous lovers...

at least not in my human form...

u may want to leave this off the lonely hearts description elliot and you might have a bit more luck :D Seriously though, have a look at past threads or join one of the tv pissups :o Plenty of great ladies of many different nationlities contribute to this forum & many of them in BKK meet up often.

u may want to leave this off the lonely hearts description elliot and you might have a bit more luck :D Seriously though, have a look at past threads or join one of the tv pissups :o Plenty of great ladies of many different nationlities contribute to this forum & many of them in BKK meet up often.

AND, I might add, poor Elliot missed out on the company of 3 lovely, intelligent farang ladies at the recent Phuket TV piss-up. Hey Kat!? :D

Ye gods, is this thread still going.

This is the thing about farang women. You can actually have an extended conversation with them.

sigh

I just prefer the way Thai women look, feel and taste tongue.gif . Call me a shallow bastard if you like.

You're a shallow bastard :o But I agree.

However, farang women have the advantage of a much more liberated mind, in my experience, which takes conversation to a higher level, not to mention the total sexual experience...

Edited by OlRedEyes

AND, I might add, poor Elliot missed out on the company of 3 lovely, intelligent farang ladies at the recent Phuket TV piss-up. Hey Kat!? :o

poor elliot, he doesnt get out much and tries to avoid anything called a piss-up which kind of contradicts his possibly overly respectful opinion of farang women...any other suggestions as to where and how to meet without the need for mind altering beverages, smoke and too loud, very bad music?

AND, I might add, poor Elliot missed out on the company of 3 lovely, intelligent farang ladies at the recent Phuket TV piss-up. Hey Kat!?  :o

poor elliot, he doesnt get out much and tries to avoid anything called a piss-up which kind of contradicts his possibly overly respectful opinion of farang women...any other suggestions as to where and how to meet without the need for mind altering beverages, smoke and too loud, very bad music?

That sounds like an apt description of your very own party boat Elliot :D

Hi Khall!

Hey Elliot:

There are a lot of foreign women who do not attend the pissups. I attend once in a while to put names to faces. I drink and smoke once in a while to be social, and then take the next 2 weeks recovering :o

But, seriously, I think you will have to make a bit of an effort. In general, I don't even look at expat men here, and when one causes me to pause, he is usually travelling through. There is not a lot of love lost between the expat women and men who reside here, and unfortunately that may reflect on foreign men who want to meet foreign women.

When I go out, it is usually with other women. On the positive side, there are a lot of great, interesting, and intelligent foreign women in Thailand. In Bangkok, I think you may have more luck at some venues off the beaten track, like poetry readings at the Goethe Institute or other such events.

What are your interests? Start a photography or book club. But one thing is certain - you need to go out in human form more often :D

Cheers.

I have always wanted curly hair. :D

And I´ve always wanted a furry...

...a furry what..?? :o

totster :D

Good question!!! Never too good at Secret Mens Business ..... :D:D

Er... Can´t tell you folks... It´s a secret... :D

u may want to leave this off the lonely hearts description elliot and you might have a bit more luck :D Seriously though, have a look at past threads or join one of the tv pissups :D Plenty of great ladies of many different nationlities contribute to this forum & many of them in BKK meet up often.

yeah elliot... I met and have now apparently married and had two kids with a beautiful writer and even more beautiful lady off tv.com - I believe we are the first tv.com marriage. We have two grown up immature kids who are intent on either joining us or being against us.... :D:D

:o TRUE STORY! What time are you coming home darling?  :D  :D

Love, I AM home... I just couldn´t wait up for you to come back from your late last minute unscheduled business meeting. The kids are in their room, aslep I think, and I´m warming up the bed for you.

. We have two grown up immature kids who are intent on either joining us or being against us....   :D  :D

:D

totster :D

I THOUGHt I PUT YOU TO BED AN HOUR AGO!!!!!! :D

Somebody else is lurking who is supposed to be working... TRUE STORY!

I´m off to do a few things with my beautiful morning here in Kan. ALso just watched the party video, and really fel like having a drink now!

See you all later/tomorrow.

Elliot, I completely disagree with you that level of education has anything to do with bedroom antics, as you implied. Secondly, I consider you to be incorrect in your assertion that farang women are better at love making. I consider race to be of complete irrelevance to the bedroom.

Nah, he didnt really imply that, did he? He said the education level and socio-political awareneess made for better conversations, and then added that he thought farang women were better at sex. I did not see any linker betwen the two statements.

I tentatively agree with Elliot about the conversation part - there are many little things I appreciate about talking to farang women, like being able to instantly and without explanation grasp sarcasm, irony and references to obscure tv series or politics/historical events, whatever - but when it comes to sex, my experience is you cannot tell what a person is like before you try - and race is totally unimportant in my experience, it is mutual chemistry and individual passion that decides.

People have their preferences. Personally I prefer men who don't compartmentalize women into little ###### dolls and everyone else into friends.

Oh come on Kat, ease up, I'm just having a little fun. :D I've noticed that many of the men here have put a lot of importance on deep, liberating conversation as a strong point for western women. That's great. It's just not for me though. I've had enough 'heavy' thinking. I don't even like talking about politics with my fellow man anymore. I listen to very little music and the music I do listen to is instrumental, no lyrics eh. I think screwing, drinking, cuddling, eating, sleeping, loving and pooping is enough.

Sounds kinda dull to me mbkudu, but to each their own I suppose. One of the things I love about my husband is that we can talk politics, that we share similar values and beliefs, that we have alot to talk about or that we can sit companionably in silence.

I find the Thais I know rarely talk politics, I picked my Thai up from every day conversations. So, like I say, I am fluent in fishing (my husbands passion), weather, gardening (my passion), children, business and animals (chickens dogs whatever). I am distinctly ignorant in political terms, people here find that the events of the world touch their lives but lightly and find little interest in the rest of the world. Probably, that is small island life, but that is what I have noticed.

I think Thai people often have interesting conversations (they can be brilliant at irony and punning) just most of us don't understand all the nuances that come to play in the Thai language. It is very hard to get a joke in another language, remember.

Elliot, I completely disagree with you that level of education has anything to do with bedroom antics, as you implied. Secondly, I consider you to be incorrect in your assertion that farang women are better at love making. I consider race to be of complete irrelevance to the bedroom.

Race doesn't but culture does factor, in my experience. However, this is a broad comparison that doesn't take into account individuals or, ahem, exceptions.

I find the Thais I know rarely talk politics...

Guess it depends on where you live in Thailand. When I was first living full-time in LOS and Jimmy Carter was President, BKK Thais loved to discuss what a screw-up he was and how Skylab was such a failure etc.

Find the level of political interest wanes a bit though in rural Suphanburi.