Newin Alleges Thaksin Behind Reported Assassination Attempts

webfact

Where does Newin get the neck to ask Thaksin to stop harming the country? Maybe the reply from Montenegro will be, "OK., I will. Just after you stop."

The assertion that only Thaksin has enough money to pay for his removal from the scene is clearly ridiculous. If a mere Police Colonel can cough up 10 mil to get a plum job, there must be a whole army able to provide the readies. 

If Thaksin wants Newin out of the way I suggest that he consult Kamnam Poh who will advise - for a consideration. Thaksin already has Chonburi's celebrated so called fugitive's telephone number I expect.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In a statement Thaksin furiously denies any charge the he is behind an assassin plot against Newin. He also said that he is so hurt and upset over the accusation that he will now double the price of the contract.

;)

The cartoon on 2Bangkok.com has the likes of this "travel journalist" nailed...

You forgot to add the original source, though most could've guessed from the erroneous reference to rpg's being fired, still as long as they got the message out there................

(Source: Courtesy of Stephff - The Nation)

Oh the irony. " Anyway, If viewers want to understand, they can always read newspapers!"

post-104682-072622600 1286305999_thumb.j

Edited by phiphidon

I'm preparing to file a lawsuit against Newin for defama-tion," Noppadon said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-10-05

Old habits eh.

One of Thaksin's lawyers filed suit today for defamation. The normal "soiled my good name" blah, blah, blah was put forth.

Not sure which one of Thaksin's lawyer platoon did it, but it might have been the pastry-box one.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-10-05

Old habits eh.

One of Thaksin's lawyers filed suit today for defamation. The normal "soiled my good name" blah, blah, blah was put forth.

Not sure which one of Thaksin's lawyer platoon did it, but it might have been the pastry-box one.

Wouldn't it be nice to explain to Thaksin that once a baby has soiled his diaper, and takes a second and third crap in the very same diaper, he hasn't soiled himself once again the second and third time around, simply because the very first pile of crap was still stuck to his a s s to begin with. :lol:

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-10-05

Old habits eh.

Wouldn't it be nice to explain to Thaksin that once a baby has soiled his diaper, and takes a second and third crap in the very same diaper, he hasn't soiled himself once again the second and third time around, simply because the very first pile of crap was still stuck to his a s s to begin with. :lol:

:D sounds like someone who has had to change a few... ;) and absolutely correct in its analogy. :thumbsup:

btw, it turns out it wasn't the pastry-box lawyer this time (although he is, unbelievably as a convicted ex-prisoner, still working as an attorney and is Thaksin's representative to appeal against the terrorism arrest warrant that was issued to him).