Radar Detectors

deadman

Well I don't agree that radar detectors are not effective. It comes down to the driver just as much as the gun operator they've saved me many of insurance increases and points on my license in fact one such instance just before I came over here permanently.. The false signals are exactly why you need to drive with it on ALL the time so you know where the false signals are most often on familiar roads..

And I seldom ever get false signals on the highway it's usually too far from local interference and the signal is always too strong and usually in X band or laser..

Last time I was back home there was only a few states I know of that made it illegal to have a radar detector and most of those laws were repealed through supreme court rulings as it constituted the states controlling and censuring the airwaves which was unconstitutional..

Edited by WarpSpeed

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I was going to comment, its two different worlds, ur home country and mine & then theres the other world, thailand, where virtually anything goes :lol: .

Given that I have absolutely no idea about what is being used in ur home & how its used or how the operators are trained, I will take your word for it. But all things arnt equal. On top of that, here in LOS, I am NEVER NEVER in one of the fast vehicles on the Highway, you really need a million percent of everything good coming ur way here & I'm never in a hurry, Ive got the rest of my days to go nowhere fast & thats just the way I like it :D . Ive lived my life in the fast lane ;)

• 1 month later...