Red Mango Opens Thursday

redmango

uptheos.

re ... Tried the Red Mango chicken Sunday lunch today.

thats funny coz so did i .... i started chomping my way through this one at 1 46 according to the time of the picture

it was good

the bill for this and a coke was 225 baht : )

dave2

ps ... i would like to know what a roast dinner looking like this would cost in an average pub in england today ... anyone know ?

Crikey Dave, I'm going to be looking for a bloke with a camera now.ph34r.gif

It's a good picture and it's a fair sized dinner as people can see. I guess all soft drinks are only 25 Baht....a bargain! smile.gif

I think a dinner like this with a coke in an OK British pub would run around 8-95, but I might be completely way off, since it's a long time since I ate a Sunday lunch in a British pub.

Edited by uptheos

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Red Mango are doing very well indeed and it's nice that they are going to have a quiz night on Mondays.

I didn't know you were into quizzes. After using your experience of quizzes to win at The Red Mango, you should come along to the Olde Bell quiz on a Tuesday night. Over 1,500 Baht in prizes.

The Red Mango are doing very well indeed and it's nice that they are going to have a quiz night on Mondays.

I didn't know you were into quizzes. After using your experience of quizzes to win at The Red Mango, you should come along to the Olde Bell quiz on a Tuesday night. Over 1,500 Baht in prizes.

I will get back to you

Must be something in the air today that is causing a lot agitation, irratation and testyness.

:)

G

...almost as if some outer space aliens have sprayed the entire planet with PIA Gas. the whole world seems to be going off the deep end....

Easy gang.... have a beer.. and chill out....

now is that a large or draft or drant large Tiger...

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Must be something in the air today that is causing a lot agitation, irratation and testyness.

G

...almost as if some outer space aliens have sprayed the entire planet with PIA Gas. the whole world seems to be going off the deep end....

Easy gang.... have a beer.. and chill out....

now is that a large or draft or drant large Tiger...

It looks as if it may take more than beer to chill out some of the posters today.:fight:

ToKeep on topic.....

This Romantic Love Story is being brought to you by

THE RED MANGO....

Nice one G

I'm happy to get back on topic.

My experience of the Red Mango is that it is trying VERY HARD to be a success and I wish them the very best.smile.gif

1 post deleted for posting part of a PM. PM's are private and not allowed to be posted on the forum.

Thank you....lesson learned. smile.gif

Glad you've calmed down old chap. I'm assuming The Red Mango has a quiz on tonight. How about coming down and making up a team? I have cleared it with head office. Box of chocs for your missus if you come along. How about it?

1 post deleted for posting part of a PM. PM's are private and not allowed to be posted on the forum.

Thank you....lesson learned. smile.gif

Glad you've calmed down old chap. I'm assuming The Red Mango has a quiz on tonight. How about coming down and making up a team? I have cleared it with head office. Box of chocs for your missus if you come along. How about it?

At least ask what kind of chocolates for heavens sake ! ! ! !