Water Market In Hua Hin

sam666

Few weeks ago my gf said she saw something in HH about a water market being finished in Nov and had pictures butt didn't where. I called bs as I haven't heard anything about it orhaven't saw anything in construction. I just saw an ad on a movie on cable in thai about needing people to sell at the hua hin water market.

So where is it? I haven't heard anything on it ......

Soi 112 is the big one that they have just resurfaced and made the first part into a divided road (goes to Banyan golf course). It's right at the end of the flyover (you would have to make a U turn to go up it from that direction). The water market construction is just being started. Last prediction I heard is that it will open in June or July.

Edited by hhfarang

• 1 month later...

Saw on the news last night, it just opened and i've been seeing signs everywhere (even 20km south of HH) .... haven't checked it out, but seems quick? Since it wasn't that long ago it was just a banner and dirt.

I drove up Soi 112 on the way back from the beach, theres 2 water markets both not even 50% finished. Massive big money construction work going on up there, will be quite a while yet, no idea what ballocks was on the news.