Anybody Heard Of Restaurant Noi'S Cuisine?

Ned

If we're talking about Noi's with the Italian reputation previously discussed on this forum (and the one to which a local dining group is planning to attend in near future), posts 2 and 4 indicate the place.

Go wnw toward Doi Suthep on Huay Kaew Rd. Cross Canal Road. Immediately on the left you will see Dunk 'n Doughnuts. Immediately turn left beyond. Both happen quickly.

You do drive along until the end, but the end has an apartment beyond and the road might appear to continue; but at this point you turn left.

Go slowly, as the restaurant has no signs hanging in the street. What will appear is a parking lot on the left (restaurant just beyond) with an unoccupied guard shack.

Edited by CMX

Wherever it is, someone missed the grand opportunity to name the place Noise Kitchen.

There seems to be a little confusion between Noi's Cuisine, the subject of this topic and a Noi's Kitchen - which may or may not be on Thapae Road ( Don't know it - never been there )

CheGuava, I'm uncertain whether there should be a Noise Kitchen, as you suggest ( clever !) but I don't think there'll be a Noise Cuisine. Although perhaps a simple restaurant catering to simple folks like me, Noi's Cuisine is a pleasantly quiet spot with background music.

If you haven't had one for a very long time you might want to reminisce over a root-beer float. My wife reckons she's never (yet) been disappointed with the grilled fish in lemon over a bed of mashed potatoes. The pesta bread takes some beating and I never get much past the pizzas. There's a vast menu to select from. It's all in English and the prices are great.

Enjoy.

swazibird.

re ...Noi's Kitchen - which may or may not be on Thapae Road

it used to be opposite krung thai bank but closed about a year ago and chaged into a bar come resuraunt

but its always empty : (

dave2

ps ... i think its called phils place now or something like that ?

swazibird.

re ...Noi's Kitchen - which may or may not be on Thapae Road

it used to be opposite krung thai bank but closed about a year ago and chaged into a bar come resuraunt

but its always empty : (

dave2

ps ... i think its called phils place now or something like that ?

I think the point was that no one on this thread cares where Noi's Kitchen is/was/may be.