At What Resorts Etc. They Treat Elephants With Respect ?

bangkokcitylimits

I spent a week at a sanctuary near Pai. A truly wonderful experience and it showed me just how intelligent these powerful animals are. I watched a young elephant paint a vase of flowers and if I had not seen it done would never have believed some body telling how it was done. They did have shows for the public which went towards the costs of running the sanctuary but the animals were never mistreated that I ever saw.

Right off the super highway between Chiang Mai and Lampang is the Thai Elephant Conservitory and Hospital. I believe this is run by the Thai Government and is very nice place to take visitors, we have many times. They have shows, demonsrtations, and rides. There are always lots of tours stopping there. Enjoy.

Don’t fool yourself; the moment you watch and admirethese animals they undergone the cruel treatment already.

It is part of Thaiculture and as with so many other Thai habits; rude and beyond belief.

Watch THIS so you can see what is really going on. ALLelephants in Thailand went through this, ALL; 100% of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC1kXyZpdWI

Not look at the Thai smile; look at their habitsinstead.