Use Of Swimming Pools

justsignedin

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any hotels which allow the public to use their swimming pools on a membership or pay as you enter basis. I find pattaya park a little expensive, and mikes, well i just don't like it!.

any info most welcome,

Cheers.

any decent hotel/appartment building has a pool, if you are staying in a cheap one without pool, and cannot afford pattaya park, can still use the free beaches, including jomtien. :D

don't know any hotel who would allow people to come in and use the pool, if they don't stay there. :o

If you don't like the pool at Mikes, the i'm afraid that thier re no pools in Pattaya that would suit you. Mikes Shopping Mall has the cleanest pool in Pattaya, and does not use chlorine. Maybe your looking for something else?

hard rock but it's expensive, don't know pattaya park, the harley bar might let u if you use the bar facilities while you're there.

Chan Thong Place on 3rd road South Pattaya

lets visitors swim in their pool 30 baht per person ( no time limit )

For the sake of everything decent... please don't bring a bunch of rowdy drunken football holigans and spoil it for everyone....... :o

post-2109-1125488821_thumb.jpg

The Montien and the Dusit have a system for no-guests to use the their facilities for a fee. just don't do what a friend of mine did. He just went to the Montien, used one of their towels, took it back to his apt to wash, took it back each time he went, so they would think he was a guest. One day, they changed the towels to a different colour. When he arrived, he was stopped, the police were called. They insisted he was charged. He was taken to the station in handcuffs, kept over night Taken to court the next day. Fined 1000baht. Taken to Soi 8,where he was kept till they could deport him. This took nearly two weeks, in which time he was kept in a small cell with other felons. He had a red satmp in his passport saying he cannot return for 2 years. Pay the fee ! :o

The Montien and the Dusit have a system for no-guests to use the their facilities for a fee.  just don't do what a friend of mine did. He just went to the Montien, used one of their towels, took it back to his apt to wash, took it back each time he went, so they would think he was a guest. One day, they changed the towels to a different colour. When he arrived, he was stopped, the police were called. They insisted he was charged. He was taken to the station in handcuffs, kept over night Taken to court the next day. Fined 1000baht. Taken to Soi 8,where he was kept till they could deport him. This took nearly two weeks, in which time he was kept in a small cell with other felons. He had a red satmp in his passport saying he cannot return for 2 years. Pay the fee !  :o

Seems like the poor guy was taken for a bath.............. DJM