Best Budget Hotels In Sukhothai ?

bangkokcitylimits

BCL

if you dont want cockroaches or backpackers then get out of thailand.

but DS (HELLO MATE) is wright ,i have stayed there to.

There is a man we call the VIKING he has stayed in most places their.

just about every weekend?:whistling::ermm:

There is a place on the ring road called AMANDA but not so budget

but no cocks or BPs.

if you want more info ,no probs.

kda in the cold.:crying::realangry::coffee1:

• 1 year later...

I'm currently in sukhothai and staying in the Thai Thai guesthouse. Just outside of the city wall, maybe a 15 -20 min walk into the centre of the old town.

Nice rooms done out in teak wood, big bathrooms, buffet breakfast, no pool unfortunately, but does have free wifi, at a very good speed of 15meg.

Have a choice of staying in the rooms on the 2nd floor, or one of the newer style bungalows that they have here.

Booked through booking.com and paying 1000 baht a night.

• Like 1

I'm currently in sukhothai and staying in the Thai Thai guesthouse. Just outside of the city wall, maybe a 15 -20 min walk into the centre of the old town.

Nice rooms done out in teak wood, big bathrooms, buffet breakfast, no pool unfortunately, but does have free wifi, at a very good speed of 15meg.

Have a choice of staying in the rooms on the 2nd floor, or one of the newer style bungalows that they have here.

and thats what you call budget?

and thats what you call budget?

Nobody specified a budget, so for me, yes, this is a good priced budget guesthouse.

Interesting the way you attack new posters!

• Like 2

Don't take it personal Firth. Many of the posters are on fixed income and 1000 baht might be their budget for the entire day or even two days. Others are in better shape financially and money for a hotel no matter the cost isn't a problem.

The poster was looking for cheap but clean. The last hotel I stayed in was in Mae Sot 1300baht a night no roaches and an ok breakfast buffet. My wife thought it high I just wanted a bed as I was tired after driving down from Chiang Mai with MIL and grandson via a stop at the Sukothai ruins

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First of all, Sukhothai is in the north of Thailand, not the central area.

Second, most of you are talking about the tourist area, which is in Muang Kao (Old Sukhothai), not amphoe muang (Sukhothai proper). There are some high-class hotels there, one of which is a resort. On the main road in Muang Kao, you can see many reasonable guest house. The main road is only a few blocks long.

• 1 month later...

First of all, Sukhothai is in the north of Thailand, not the central area.

Second, most of you are talking about the tourist area, which is in Muang Kao (Old Sukhothai), not amphoe muang (Sukhothai proper). There are some high-class hotels there, one of which is a resort. On the main road in Muang Kao, you can see many reasonable guest house. The main road is only a few blocks long.

Firstly :- biggrin.png

Central Thailand extends from Sukhothai and Phitsanulok provinces to the north down to the provinces bordering the Gulf of Thailand to the south including Bangkok.

Secondly :- biggrin.png

Along the road from New City to Old city there are Hotels in baan na only 2 in Muang Kao area not really high class and numerous resorts and guesthouses.