Removals? I Have Useful Local Number.

electrozebra

Searching for a removal truck can sometimes be difficult. So here is the number of a local man in Cha-Am. 0819435822.

He only speaks Thai and this man only makes local removals but he has contacts for longer distance removals too.

For example, Cha-Am to Pattaya 7,000 Baht. That would include 4 men loading the truck in Cha-Am but not travelling on to the destination. However it should be easy enough to get a few extra hands at your destination for a few hundred baht extra.

This number might be worth noting for later use for others.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is a "removal" the same as "moving"? I originally thought removal had to do with carting off trash, but comments seem to indicate it is like a moving van to move from one home to another?

No, the guy doesnt have insurance and, it is in fact, used as a pinapple transporter, he just does the transporting of goods for people as a sideline. If you are looking for a firm that offers insurance you really shouldnt bother with the above named perople. Although there really arent many (read - none) local removals at all. When we moved house a couple weeks ago we used this guy and he was good at lifting the items and sticking them on and taking them off the truck but not as careful with things as we would expect a professional remover to do it. We loaded up our household items in the afternoon and he delivered them at the agreed time in the new house the next day. Not a problem, scratch or anything missing at all. He charged us 1,500 baht to move from one side of HH to the other which, to us, was a very fair price.

Do this local man got insurance? Who wants to use a local man or company if no insurance? I would better to pay little more, can get things to cheap.