Where Is There Justice In Thailand

starcad

aha. Now we have another version of events and one far far different from the one portrayed by the OP. The whole truth? We will never know as we were not there, but a far more likely scenario to get peoples backs up than simply 'Parking his bike' in the soi and being beaten senseless for it :whistling:

What say you now, OP ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, "what if" the events unfolded as told, apparently first-hand from someone who saw the event, on another forum.

I would not be surprised to see a Thai, even a bar girl, come over to "teach the farang a lesson," if he swore at/abused the Thai lady from the pickup, and then knocked over other bikes.

I'd say it's spot on going by the bike, typical leather waist coat and area. You go to the busy bar scene in the middle of the night on a big bike just to go to the 7 there? Don't think so, he was most likely trying to be a bad ass, got him self owned and come to TV to cry about the police. I remember driving home one night on my GFs scooter with her, 10pm or what ever and some farang complete with gay leathers and accessorys roared up behind me. Made as much noise and as scene as possible, over took me and got stuck behind a car. I saw the opperunity to make a fool out of him and over took him when I saw the opperunity and gave a girl beep and laugh. He got so pissed he decided to follow me to into my soi to the family mart. Then when I got off the bike he realised how big I was and he carryed on, 1 minute later he drives back by and exits the soi and carrys on where he was going.

It's just laughable the whole wannabe tough guy farang biker thing complete with accessorys and attutide. Then this happens and they are straight on TV crying about the police, I say Som Nam Na. OP either needs to learn how to fight or keep his mouth and attutide under control when hes in the presence of thai's that won't hesitiate to show him some culture. Lucky it isn't Pattaya or Bangkok, he could have been looking at the wrong side of a knife/gun or a more severe beating.

I must agree with you....there are so many guys here that never even rode a bike befor but they meet a young girl that boosts their ego and hey presto...........get the tatoos and Phantom, then realise that a Honda Wave is quicker than a Phantom so get a Steed or similiar...all of a sudden they were x bikers or gangsters etc etc whereas we all know they were office junkies on a 9-5 back home...all full of siht...and how many x SAS have you met, I know a few and they have also had the siht beaten out of them.....this guy most likely deserved what he got and no doubt there will be so many more like him that just get carried away in their own little fantasy world.

How true about the SAS part, I've met at least a dozen, Thailand the hub of SAS retirees perhaps!

I think on DeMob they get a one way ticket to BKK as severance...........met all kinds, one that was a personal guard to Thaksin and carried an Uzi, that was from a guy at least 75 and ran a restaurant in Lamai, what a wnaker.........I think anyone in the know realises that the real McCoy would say they used to be a postie or milkman...........

I was in a bar next to where the whole thing kicked off the other night and got a diferent story from farangs that were there and witnessed the fracas.

It seems he parked his bike blocking the entrance to a bar, he was asked to move it but refused and was loud and abusive which all around could clearly hear. This guy then wanders off to another bar leaving his bike still blocking the first bar, one of the girls went and asked if he would come back and move his bike and got another mouthfull.

Then enters into the mix a pick up truck that cant get past, the driver and then the lady passenger ask him to move his bike. They are then met with a volley of abuse and the biker starts thumping on the bonnet of the pick up, they somehow get past in the end but it does not end there.

He then gets involved in a spat with a clothes seller and scatters some of her goods across the soi, the result it seems can be seen on u tube.

My understanding is that the farangs cheered when he was dealt with as they too had heard enough of his abuse.

As I stated I was not there but the people who told me the facts are very reliable.

In 12 years I have never seen a farang attacked in that soi by a thai, but have seen a few drunken farangs flailing handbags.

TTM

But, "what if" the events unfolded as told, apparently first-hand from someone who saw the event, on another forum.

I would not be surprised to see a Thai, even a bar girl, come over to "teach the farang a lesson," if he swore at/abused the Thai lady from the pickup, and then knocked over other bikes.

I'd say it's spot on going by the bike, typical leather waist coat and area. You go to the busy bar scene in the middle of the night on a big bike just to go to the 7 there? Don't think so, he was most likely trying to be a bad ass, got him self owned and come to TV to cry about the police. I remember driving home one night on my GFs scooter with her, 10pm or what ever and some farang complete with gay leathers and accessorys roared up behind me. Made as much noise and as scene as possible, over took me and got stuck behind a car. I saw the opperunity to make a fool out of him and over took him when I saw the opperunity and gave a girl beep and laugh. He got so pissed he decided to follow me to into my soi to the family mart. Then when I got off the bike he realised how big I was and he carryed on, 1 minute later he drives back by and exits the soi and carrys on where he was going.

It's just laughable the whole wannabe tough guy farang biker thing complete with accessorys and attutide. Then this happens and they are straight on TV crying about the police, I say Som Nam Na. OP either needs to learn how to fight or keep his mouth and attutide under control when hes in the presence of thai's that won't hesitiate to show him some culture. Lucky it isn't Pattaya or Bangkok, he could have been looking at the wrong side of a knife/gun or a more severe beating.

I must agree with you....there are so many guys here that never even rode a bike befor but they meet a young girl that boosts their ego and hey presto...........get the tatoos and Phantom, then realise that a Honda Wave is quicker than a Phantom so get a Steed or similiar...all of a sudden they were x bikers or gangsters etc etc whereas we all know they were office junkies on a 9-5 back home...all full of siht...and how many x SAS have you met, I know a few and they have also had the siht beaten out of them.....this guy most likely deserved what he got and no doubt there will be so many more like him that just get carried away in their own little fantasy world.

Posts of the year and thread of the year, this thread should be stickyed. OP is silly enough alone by putting a video on the web of him getting man handled like a girl and now this :lol:

Going off post slightly, was the Jacket/Wastecoat he was wearing emroidered with "Headstone Riders" if so that is the same group of old faggots that the cowardly Canadian belongs too, the one that beat up that Thai lady and her 55 year old husband in her Bar "The Railway Tavern" between Soi 88 and Soi 94.

Perhaps there is some underlying agenda with these guys, just a thought. :annoyed:

Edited by BazilFox

:o Have seen these types riding some nice big bikes but very load disturbing everyone. Quite funny when you see a guy on a big bike dressed up in his little leather jacket and denim wastecoat with whatever wriiten on the back, accompanied by another in the same attire riding a Honda Wave.

I have also wondered the mentality of these so called butch guys, they must have had it all painted or embroided on the clothing, also when you see swastka's :ph34r: and skull and bones :ph34r: painted in cellulose paint or nail varnish on their German helmets, they must have gone and bought the little bottles of paint and sat down and painted this stuff on their helmet. Tough or what. :ph34r:

We dont seem to have this in Aus, not sure why, but must be a good thing, for Aussie's anyway. :P

"We dont seem to have this in Aus, not sure why, but must be a good thing, for Aussie's anyway"

With bikies in the news, RALPH.com.au’s Larkin Harrison conducts a special report on Australia’s most dangerous outlaw motorcycle gangs.

Recent Australian Crime intelligence reckon 3500 fully patched members represent more than 35 clubs. A source claims there are nearly 20,000 associates and nominees.

The most dangerous gangs include The Rebels with 2000 members. There are also the Gypsy Jokers, Coffin Cheaters, Bandidos, The Black Uhlans and the Finks described as the most disorganised but most violent, according to Professor Arthur Veno, author of The Brotherhoods.

I was in the bar with the red seats last night i asked a couple of people what happened but like everything in Thailand you hear different stories, just as i said before there is prior history. Lesson learned I doubt his bike will be there again.

"We dont seem to have this in Aus, not sure why, but must be a good thing, for Aussie's anyway"

With bikies in the news, RALPH.com.au's Larkin Harrison conducts a special report on Australia's most dangerous outlaw motorcycle gangs.

Recent Australian Crime intelligence reckon 3500 fully patched members represent more than 35 clubs. A source claims there are nearly 20,000 associates and nominees.

The most dangerous gangs include The Rebels with 2000 members. There are also the Gypsy Jokers, Coffin Cheaters, Bandidos, The Black Uhlans and the Finks described as the most disorganised but most violent, according to Professor Arthur Veno, author of The Brotherhoods.

All are now illegal and banned in Aus. Major legal case from Sth Aus going to the high court regarding such things. But in short, if you wear any identifying patch re bikie, or any other type of gang then you can be arrested, and usually will be, for anything more than breathing.

Ferang bikers do give me a good laugh. The Steed, the waistcoat, the leather. Fake plastic bikers will always exist here as Thailand is a great place for reinventing yourself.

I remember as a kid there was a children’s TV show. The main character of the show, Mr. Ben, would step into a tailors changing room and change into a costume of his choice. When he stepped out of the changing room, he was reinvented to suit said costume. So he would get dressed as Lion Tamer and as soon as he stepped out of the room, he would be transported to a circus ring taming lions.

Ferang bikers are much the same. For them, the changing room is Suvarnabhumi airport and the costume is a leather waistcoat and a bandana. At first sight of a random Thai fella riding a Steed with a Carabao moustache they are drooling and imagining a world of hairy <deleted> and 12 gauge shot guns. Before you know it, they are steaming down to the nearest dealership looking for a Phantom quicker than you can say "midlife crisis' and revving the nuts out there new bike whilst slowly mooching around beer bar soi's. Look at me. I am a bad ass.

I shouldn’t mock them too much though as they can be ruthless. Well, about as ruthless as a retired parking attendant from Bristol can possibly be. Should you fall on the wrong side of these guys you will find yourself at the wrong end of a 'nasty look' before they ride of home to watch re-runs of Dog the Bounty Hunter.

It’s a shame the video has been pulled down from You Tube as I would have liked to watch it before speculating but I would have to say, it is extremely unlikely in my opinion, that this guy did nothing wrong. I have known a few of these biker types over the years in Thailand and some of them really do like to give it Charlie big potatoes.

There is actually a small chapter of Outlaws based down in Phuket. These are the genuine 'one per centers' who probably had to kill someone to earn their patch and are the real deal. These are definitely not retired parking attendants or civil servants.... These are genuine bad asses who you definitely don’t want an issue with, unless you meet your demise with a machete and barrel of acid.

Ferang bikers do give me a good laugh. The Steed, the waistcoat, the leather. Fake plastic bikers will always exist here as Thailand is a great place for reinventing yourself.

I remember as a kid there was a children's TV show. The main character of the show, Mr. Ben, would step into a tailors changing room and change into a costume of his choice. When he stepped out of the changing room, he was reinvented to suit said costume. So he would get dressed as Lion Tamer and as soon as he stepped out of the room, he would be transported to a circus ring taming lions.

Ferang bikers are much the same. For them, the changing room is Suvarnabhumi airport and the costume is a leather waistcoat and a bandana. At first sight of a random Thai fella riding a Steed with a Carabao moustache they are drooling and imagining a world of hairy <deleted> and 12 gauge shot guns. Before you know it, they are steaming down to the nearest dealership looking for a Phantom quicker than you can say "midlife crisis' and revving the nuts out there new bike whilst slowly mooching around beer bar soi's. Look at me. I am a bad ass.

I shouldn't mock them too much though as they can be ruthless. Well, about as ruthless as a retired parking attendant from Bristol can possibly be. Should you fall on the wrong side of these guys you will find yourself at the wrong end of a 'nasty look' before they ride of home to watch re-runs of Dog the Bounty Hunter.

It's a shame the video has been pulled down from You Tube as I would have liked to watch it before speculating but I would have to say, it is extremely unlikely in my opinion, that this guy did nothing wrong. I have known a few of these biker types over the years in Thailand and some of them really do like to give it Charlie big potatoes.

There is actually a small chapter of Outlaws based down in Phuket. These are the genuine 'one per centers' who probably had to kill someone to earn their patch and are the real deal. These are definitely not retired parking attendants or civil servants.... These are genuine bad asses who you definitely don't want an issue with, unless you meet your demise with a machete and barrel of acid.

So finely described...but you did forget to mention the tatoos....just about everywhere in Thailand....