Nose Temperature

UncleDonald

What is the temperature of your nose?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Uncle Donald noted that his was slightly elevated on this particularly sultry morning in Thonburi, figure 1. Fearing an abnormality, he asked a kindly seeming passerby if she would indulge his scientific curiosity, figure 2. Significance of this disparity are not known at the present time.post-21141-1127991489_thumb.jpgpost-21141-1127991531_thumb.jpg

Is this a bit like asking why asians have brown nipples whilst caucasions have pink ones?

:o

Oh... I always wondered... :D

totster :D

Or why do men have nipples no matter wht colour they are (

well because we all start out as female in the womb and the nip's develop before gender spacific details are deveoped. This baffeled me from i first learnd what they were for)

I think UncleDonald might be one or two sandwiches short of a picnic. :o

If I am not mistaken, recenlty here he showed us a photo of his air-conditioner and feet. He was having problems....it turned out his thermostat was located next to an open window :D

Now he has developed an ability to speak in the third person tense, much the same as "The Dude".

Clearly he is decending down the slippery slope to dementia and will probably soon be photographed on walking Street wearing only a pair of chocolate coloured "Y" fronts on his head. :D