The Mayhem Has Begun!

Jockstar

Congrats I'll buy a few in Jan for you and your lovely wife since I was unable to make the wedding matey!!! :D

No worries mate, I'll hold you to THAT!

Having a stag night in CM before the wedding JS? (He says with an evil grin!) :D

No stag do in CM chuch but a few small refreshments on the Thursday if you are up for it. :o

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as many of you know i'm getting married on the 15th. So from yesterday the wedding guests started to arrive. My best mate(bigger pissshead than me) and his wife arrived. So as you can imagine it was a very messy sfternoon/night. My poor missus had to goto work. Suffering after drinking cocktails, Jack Daniels and then Sangsom. Poor girl. Oh ! Forgot about the red wine also. Anyway the mayhem has started. It can only get worse. Mad Welsh mate arriving tomorrow, Ozzie mate Thursday, Friday family and an English mate. Saturday kiwis, Sunday Canadian and South Afican, The rest of next week other people will be arriving also. This will go on for a month. :o  But hey you only get married once(well some people do). So will keep you updated on the hangovers and such in the coming days/weeks. Wish me luck! :D

Jockstar,

Congratulations, I hope that you are as lucky as myself with the happiness that I have experienced since getting married. I waited 48 years before taking the plunge and have sometimes wondered what if I had done it earlier? My answer is every time, that I guess I was waiting for the right lady in my life....

Again, Congratulations and have a great celebration, prior to you wife putting a stop to all the fun........ Thai girls might seem to be subservient in public but when they get home can be incredibly dominating!

Bye.....

Well as many of you know i'm getting married on the 15th. So from yesterday the wedding guests started to arrive. My best mate(bigger pissshead than me) and his wife arrived. So as you can imagine it was a very messy sfternoon/night. My poor missus had to goto work. Suffering after drinking cocktails, Jack Daniels and then Sangsom. Poor girl. Oh ! Forgot about the red wine also. Anyway the mayhem has started. It can only get worse. Mad Welsh mate arriving tomorrow, Ozzie mate Thursday, Friday family and an English mate. Saturday kiwis, Sunday Canadian and South Afican, The rest of next week other people will be arriving also. This will go on for a month. :o  But hey you only get married once(well some people do). So will keep you updated on the hangovers and such in the coming days/weeks. Wish me luck! :D

Jockstar,

Congratulations, I hope that you are as lucky as myself with the happiness that I have experienced since getting married. I waited 48 years before taking the plunge and have sometimes wondered what if I had done it earlier? My answer is every time, that I guess I was waiting for the right lady in my life....

Again, Congratulations and have a great celebration, prior to you wife putting a stop to all the fun........ Thai girls might seem to be subservient in public but when they get home can be incredibly dominating!

Bye.....

Thanks very much bob. Did you say you like being dominated?

:D:D:D:D

Jockstar,

Bye.....

Thanks very much bob. Did you say you like being dominated?

:D:D:D:D

I don't think I said anywhere about "LIKING" to be dominated....... remember, there is more than one way to skin a cat! I guess it comes down to compromise! Give me this and I can get that! Isn't that what marriage is all about anyway?

Personnaly, I love it........

My mate brought me a bottle of Jamesons. So i've had a few . It would be rude not to. :D  :D

I am a Black Bush (Bushmills) man myself.......... :o

I'm partial to a bit of black bush aswell. Though the missus is shaved. :D:D

Where are you from? I appreciate your sense of humor!

Bellshill Scotland mate. Live in Bangkok though. Not a bad thing! :D

All the very best Jockstar to you and the soon-to-be mrs Jockstar... I was going to say something about enjoying the day but it looks like you've made an impressive start already.

Best wishes - and dont forget to post a few photos... it will help brighten these dark English mornings!

All the very best Jockstar to you and the soon-to-be mrs Jockstar... I was going to say something about enjoying the day but it looks like you've made an impressive start already.

Best wishes - and dont forget to post a few photos... it will help brighten these dark English mornings!

Will do rio. And thanks for the best wishes.

OT. Have you heard the new Oasis album? Gonna have, Let There Be Love played as we walk away from the altar. Cheesy?

OT. Have you heard the new Oasis album? Gonna have, Let There Be Love played as we walk away from the altar. Cheesy?

Ive not listened to the whole album - however i do know the song and i think its safe to say that there are far cheesier songs to walk up or down the aisle...

go for it - you know it makes sense :o

Ive not listened to the whole album - however i do know the song and i think its safe to say that there are far cheesier songs to walk up or down the aisle...

go for it - you know it makes sense :D

Cheers Rio. I knew that but just had to hear it from someone else.

:o:D

So much for my mad Welsh mate. Turned up Tuesday night and got so shitfaced that he woke up with a big ######er of a tattoo on his leg. So he was feeling under the weather last night. But we had a few beers anyway. Taking it easy today as the stag do is tomorrow. :o Soi Cowboy here we come. :D

I'd be protecting my financial assets before the big day.

When things go sour, the family and friends will be encouraging her to take EVERYTHING!!! :o

You don't think she has been coached by some of her divorced friends?

When you say "I do", her family is thinking "gotcha".

BTW Divorce Lawyers charge $250 to $400/ hour.

Sorry.

When things go sour,  the family and friends will be encouraging her to take EVERYTHING!!! :o

When you say "I do",  her family is thinking "gotcha".

Sorry.

...pr1ck, totally out of order and well off topic!

When things go sour,  the family and friends will be encouraging her to take EVERYTHING!!! :o

When you say "I do",  her family is thinking "gotcha".

Sorry.

...pr1ck, totally out of order and well off topic!

Absolutely HH... you are way out of line Skipper... :D

I have met Jockstar and his lovely lady several times and you have no farking idea.

:D