Car Bodywork Repair Pattaya.

electrozebra

Hi.

Where in Pattaya can I find someone reliable and relatively cheap to remove some minor dents in the bodywork?

Also I want 2 rear quarter lights replacing. Is there somewhere can cut new glass ones and insert them?

Newish to Pattaya so some directions might help :)

Thanks

When we had a dent in our car about a year ago (from some punk on a motorbike driving into us and running off) we shopped around and found the best deal was a small repair shop on Sukhumvit road, going north, just before the school on the corner on the road going down to Naklua (the one with the post office). I think we paid 2-3000 baht for a huge dent + paintwork, and it still looks good.

The light you will probably need to replace.

• Like 1

There is a large auto-body and paint shop on the east-side of Sukhumvit between South and Central Pattaya Roads. If driving from South Road towards Central Road...there is a small soi on the left just before the newish McDonalds (I think it's soi 44). Take that soi down about 100m and the place is on the right. I know because my car is having some insurance work done and this is the shop we were directed too.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the very helpful tip. I went there and they did a perfect paint job to a dent in my (brand new) car. The place is called NL Auto and is indeed located in Soi 44 just before the new McDonalds in Sukhumvit. Lady called Eve speaks very good English, tel. 038 414508.