ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

Sir Alex Ferguson has retired,thank you Sir for 26 years of history and 38 trophies to this great club,may your retirement be long and pleasant-to Mr Bojangles and the other "blue moaners" out there City have tried 15-yes 15 managers in this time to try and emulate what he has done-what a club,what a board and bunch of supporters City have-CLUELESS is the word that springs to mind clap2.gif

And in that time, Barcelona had 14 managers, and won a sh!t load more than red nose.

So what point are you trying to make, numb nuts?

How many have Barca won?

Less wai2.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sir Alex Ferguson has retired,thank you Sir for 26 years of history and 38 trophies to this great club,may your retirement be long and pleasant-to Mr Bojangles and the other "blue moaners" out there City have tried 15-yes 15 managers in this time to try and emulate what he has done-what a club,what a board and bunch of supporters City have-CLUELESS is the word that springs to mind clap2.gif

And in that time, Barcelona had 14 managers, and won a sh!t load more than red nose.

So what point are you trying to make, numb nuts?

Actually Jack they never won a shit load more so get your facts correct before you respond with half truths.

And in a 2 team league they should of done but they never even won more domestic league titles than fergus in the the 26 years he was at United.

4 Champions leagues v the 2 that Fergie won

2 Fifa world cups v 1 that fergie won

2 UEFA cups v 1 that fergie won

4 European/UEFA Super cups v 1 that fergie won

Thats a sh!t load more in my books!!tongue.png

And generally recognised as the best team in the world

Barca 39 trophies since '86.

Also Man U's haul include 4 league cup wins which they don't have in Spain.

42 actually, still more than Fergie, who for a good time were splashing the cash more than anyone in England could affordsmile.png

42 actually, still more than Fergie, who for a good time were splashing the cash more than anyone in England could affordsmile.png

42 vs 38 is it? So a difference of 4? This is what constitutes "a shit load more"?

Fergie took over United in November 86

Barcelona have won 39 trophys in that time.

Jack how many have City won in the same period?

One FA cup, the same as Wigan

One Premier League, the same as Blacburn

One Charity Shield the same as Leeds

Is there a trend?

42 vs 38 is it? So a difference of 4? This is what constitutes "a shit load more"?

A sh!t load more of prestigious trophies..

And the 38 that Fergie won, includes TEN Community shieldscheesy.gif

Even we dont really count thoserolleyes.gif

Be fair Jack, at a count of one there's no need to. biggrin.png

Jack how many have City won in the same period?

Immaterial!

My point was in reference to your knob jockey peter, stating that changing managers means the board are clowns. I was just pointing out that Barca havent done too badly having 14 managers during red noses reignthumbsup.gif

Barca's total also includes 10 community shields in Spain ;-)

Barca's total also includes 10 community shields in Spain ;-)

Actually mate i think it's 9 if we are going back 26 years, but yeah, 9 Supercopa Cups.

Anyway, Jack, your original statement was that Barca have won a shit load more than United in the last 26 years. Not really true is it.

Yes. Simple enough for ya thumbsup.gif

How much are you prepared to lose to me?

As gambling isn't allowed on here, I presume you are talking about how much "face" we would lose? Therefore, we can clarify how much "face" we would lose in an e-mail.

It isn't a gamble for me Mr Bo biggrin.png but if i say Joe Royle he has a massive heed and face doesn't he so i am prepared to go with old big head! biggrin.png

I've just sped across the desert to find.........absolutely nothing in my inbox. Mind you, I haven't looked in my spam box where the majority of your posts normally are tongue.png

Some interesting facts from BBC's Match of the Day last Sunday.

During SAF's twenty six years he spent a total of £531,150,000 on transfers.

But he recouped £317,740,000 from sales.

Leaving a net spend of £213,410,000 over those twenty six years.

That means SAF actually spent an average of just £8,374,615.38 per year, not even the price of an average squad player.

And his collection of thirty eight trophy's over that period of time means each trophy cost a mere £220,384.61...............or less than one weeks wages that RVP earns.

How much has man C's three trophy's cost their sugar daddy?????????????????

Abramovich's return has been a little better with thirteen trophy's...........but at what cost????????????

You wont find me looking at or posting in these stupid <deleted> "....in decline" threads.

Edit: Oh - hang on a minute.

Edited by SantiSuk

I asked you how many faces are you prepared to lose?

Should this thread be closed? Need for consistency

Thailand is a hub of inconsistencies.

You've no chance of closing this one mate! laugh.png

Coming from you, your statement must be true wink.png

BT biggrin.png

Good result by our youngsters last night beating TOTTENHAM 3-2 decline indeed!! biggrin.png

Great this decline thing isn't it? a buzzword for United now and to boot we have two threads about the best team in England.

Good result by our youngsters last night beating TOTTENHAM 3-2 decline indeed!! biggrin.png

Great this decline thing isn't it? a buzzword for United now and to boot we have two threads about the best team in England.

And this one is 6 odd years old started by a Cheshire "Manc"... hahahahaha