ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moyes was laughably the wrong appointment to be Man U's manager. Most people know that. He has won nothing. The blame rests mainly with Ferguson in recommending the loser to take his job. The owners being clueless on football matters went along with it.

I reckon Liverpool will finish above United in the league as will many other clubs.

Serves Man U right.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Or ofcourse "can we play you every week"laugh.png

We have been doing that for years with your lot.......look at the stats old man laugh.pngcheesy.gif

Yes but no more piggy backing from the refs sunshine....Fergusons gone. Its open season now and a level playing field.

Why do you think we are so looking forward to next season. (That was rhetorical btwwink.png )

Rhetoric Carms fark me you will be telling me you are a teacher next laugh.png

You look forward to the new season every year about this time with the same old tosh....but as you say i could be being Rhetorical! biggrin.png

Rhetoric Carms fark me you will be telling me you are a teacher next laugh.png

You look forward to the new season every year about this time with the same old tosh....but as you say i could be being Rhetorical! biggrin.png

fair play Ed defend your team as i would too. But how is this going to get turned round? Would you bring back Scholes?

You're all wrong....Tom Cleverly will be the new Roy Keane and Scholes all in one this season. Isn't that right MrRed? biggrin.png

Get to F***

laugh.png I knew that one would hurt.

Not as much as when Monkey boy finally joins us! tongue.png

You're all wrong....Tom Cleverly will be the new Roy Keane and Scholes all in one this season. Isn't that right MrRed? biggrin.png

Get to F***

laugh.png I knew that one would hurt.

Not as much as when Monkey boy finally joins us! tongue.png

I think we all know thats nothing more than a pipe dream

• 2 weeks later...

Genuine Question.

Tried to find the answer but cant.

When was the last time that United lost more games than they won, on Pre Season tour?

Unfortunately Uniteds cr@ppy website doesnt give results from past seasons.

I understand that pre season games are not the real McCoy, but I dont seem to remember United losing too many in Fergies era.

Genuine Question.

When was the last time that United lost more games than they won, on Pre Season tour?

I understand that pre season games are not the real McCoy, but I dont seem to remember United losing too many in Fergies era.

I think they had a terrible pre-season the year they did the treble. Don't know if it was the last one though. Don't get too excited....

...yet! :-)

I generally don't bother with the bleacher report because its mostly garbage but was a very good article. Perhaps because i agree with it but surely it makes sense doesn't it?

I doubt Thiago was ever going to United but then again why would Fabregas? Surely he joined his beloved Barcelona with a view, as this report say, to being the midfield pivot behind Messi. That times drawing closer. Up sticks and join United? Why? Like i said, happy to be proven wrong but i just can't see this.

Genuine Question.

I think they had a terrible pre-season the year they did the treble. Don't know if it was the last one though. Don't get too excited....

Not doubting your memory mate, but I think you are an old fart like myself and memory aint what it used to be!!laugh.png

Personally I dont recall, but I was hoping for a United Anorak to give me some stats.

I think, and hope that this is their worst pre season since before Fergie!! Unless someone can provide me with figures to disprove it!!

No, I am afraid they are in freefall, like a lead balloon. Nobody wants to go there, nobody wants to play for them. End of an Era.laugh.png

Not much of an old fart, but some posters were banging on about it on another website during the match thread yesterday. No one disputed it. It might be difficult to get united posters on here, I heard they had a therapy group running. :-)

It's becoming cringeworthy, what are United doing? Well, apart from damaging their reputation.

How so? By bidding for a 'name' player?

Are Arsenal making fools out of themselves by chasing Suarez? Did City and Chelsea make fools out of themselves by failing to land Falcao and Cavani? Are Chelsea making fools of themselves by chasing Rooney?

I think too many United fans are being over-sensitive here. They'll wind up with Fellaini (way better than Fabregas in my opinion) and Baines, win the league by a clear margin again and all this persiflage will be forgotten by bommie night...

Not much of an old fart, but some posters were banging on about it on another website during the match thread yesterday. No one disputed it. It might be difficult to get united posters on here, I heard they had a therapy group running. :-)

They have become like their team.

Disjointed with no leader!laugh.png

Genuine Question.

Not doubting your memory mate, but I think you are an old fart like myself and memory aint what it used to be!!laugh.png

Personally I dont recall, but I was hoping for a United Anorak to give me some stats.

I think, and hope that this is their worst pre season since before Fergie!! Unless someone can provide me with figures to disprove it!!

No, I am afraid they are in freefall, like a lead balloon. Nobody wants to go there, nobody wants to play for them. End of an Era.laugh.png

To be fair to Moyes Utd took a step back the moment Ferguson announced his retirement and the whole concept of him taking over and keeping a steady ship with an ageing squad of ferguson over achievers was simply ludicrous. If they don't make a big midfield signing and God forbid Van Persie gets injured then Moyes is in an awful predicament. Vidic is injured already isn't he?

It's becoming cringeworthy, what are United doing? Well, apart from damaging their reputation.

Are Arsenal making fools out of themselves by chasing Suarez? Did City and Chelsea make fools out of themselves by failing to land Falcao and Cavani? Are Chelsea making fools of themselves by chasing Rooney?

I think too many United fans are being over-sensitive here. They'll wind up with Fellaini (way better than Fabregas in my opinion) and Baines, win the league by a clear margin again and all this persiflage will be forgotten by bommie night...

By bidding for a player many times that will not go. The boss says no and there have been no indications that the player want to go.

Both City and Chelsea gave offers below Falcao and Cavani's release clause. They both left for the highest bids.

Rooney I'd is just a destabilising exercise, he will never go to Chelsea. That is why they bid around £20m - never going to get him for that.

Suarez wants to leave Liverpool so Arsenal should bid for him if they want him.

United win the league? I guess the group therapy is leaving you with happy thoughts. :-)

Edited by mjj

You think Fellaini is a better player than Fabregas!!!! What a statement!!cheesy.gif

You think Fellaini is a better player than Fabregas!!!! What a statement!!cheesy.gif

you beat me to it!!!!!!!!cheesy.gif

Got to be the TV statement of the way............................Fellaini, way better than Fabregas

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• 1 month later...

Fair do's BT but that was more than a bad day at the office.

We tore you apart and we haven't even fully gelled yet. One of the top teams in the Champs League are gonna embarrass you big style now the cracks are showing. The only time you looked in the game was when we took our foot off the peddle. Moyes just ain't got the rallying half time speech that SAF could produce.

We tore you apart and we haven't even fully gelled yet. One of the top teams in the Champs League are gonna embarrass you big style now the cracks are showing. The only time you looked in the game was when we took our foot off the peddle. Moyes just ain't got the rallying half time speech that SAF could produce.

I seem to remember you managed to tear United apart once before, 6-1 wasn't it ? and how did that all finish up ??? I am envious that you were in the dressing room at half time to hear Moyes reaction......Delusional symptoms.

I seem to remember you managed to tear United apart once before, 6-1 wasn't it ? and how did that all finish up ??? I am envious that you were in the dressing room at half time to hear Moyes reaction......Delusional symptoms.

Not relevent how it finished up because then you had a great manager at the helm.

Everyone wants a crack at you now, and to be fair, having watched most of your performances this season who can blame us? Just a case of shackle RVP. And i'm sure you'll agree that Moyes also displays an alarming inability to make a tactical change mid game. So, from what i've seen, if the game doesn't start right, and if you go a goal down, you are likely to be screwed

" How did that all finish up?" Is your memory that bad you can't remember a couple of seasons ago. The year we beat you 1-6 (it was at your gaff) was the year we won the prem. That's how it finished up thumbsup.gif

As for being in the dressing room at half time. I didn't say I was in the dressing room but:-

1) did the players come out in the second half looking any different to the first half and having that "never say die attitude"? Under Fegie, when they were down at half time, they were at their most lethal in the second half.

2) listen to Moyes post match interviews, he oozes the same charisma of SAF doesn't he!!! Not.

It ain't rocket science and you don't need to be somewhere to understand what a persons traits are but I bet even in your pedantry post, you already knew that.