Any Chiropodists In Cm

nattydread

What is the nature of your problem? Perhaps someone could share how they treated a similar condition here.

trying to scrape out some gunk down the side of my big toenail and it has become a little sore with a small amount of white puss oozing out......i have had to visit a chiropodist in the past in the uk a couple of years ago who cut and filed the side of the nail to ease the problem.........any advice on how to deal with it myself would be helpful, the infection is only minor at the moment but better to get it sorted now than to wait until it gets worse

What is the nature of your problem? Perhaps someone could share how they treated a similar condition here.

trying to scrape out some gunk down the side of my big toenail and it has become a little sore with a small amount of white puss oozing out......i have had to visit a chiropodist in the past in the uk a couple of years ago who cut and filed the side of the nail to ease the problem.........any advice on how to deal with it myself would be helpful, the infection is only minor at the moment but better to get it sorted now than to wait until it gets worse

Try a regular doctor. If they can not help you maybe they can steer you to some one who can.

That sounds like what Chiangmai Ram dermatology clinic would treat. If treating the infection is not sufficient, will not cure the problem with the toe nail, they will refer you to another doctor. Actually, they will schedule you for a repeat of the minor nail surgery and may suggest laser treatment to prevent that part of the nail (it sounds like an ingrown toenail) from regrowing.

If you go to the general surgery clinic, the doctor there will just say, cut it out. So I recommend going to the dermatology clinic first in case less invasive treatment would be effective.

Even though Ram does not seem to advertise a foot/podiatry/chiropody clinic, per se, they have the expertise.