New Board?

newsite12

How does a member request a possibility of a new sub-forum?

I want TV to add a new board to the Immigration and Visas section so that i can sponsor it.

The board would be 'Visa Runs'

Although the subject of the visa run is a very well covered topic, it is spread out all over the place. It is a really common subject and something almost all visitors seek advice on at one time or another. So it would be a very well used forum indeed, and I am setting up a set of great services that combines the visa run with a vacation style break to take the hassle away from it.

It would be great if we had a specific board to sponsor.

Who do i need to approach to have a board set up?

I like your idea very much. Let me run the details with webmaster and some people, give me a few days, and I'll get back here shortly.

Cheers

Thank you.... I will stay tuned.

I am off to Cambodia in the morning to organize a few things over there, visa agents, tour ops, hotels, restaurants etc... Catch you on the flip side.

• 3 weeks later...

I like your idea very much. Let me run the details with webmaster and some people, give me a few days, and I'll get back here shortly.

Cheers

Thank you.... I will stay tuned.

I am off to Cambodia in the morning to organize a few things over there, visa agents, tour ops, hotels, restaurants etc... Catch you on the flip side.

You never did come back George.