Wrist Brace/Guard

spacemunk

Hi

Does anyone know where can i find a wide range of wrist guards?

Been to pharmacies all over and none of them have proper wrist guards.

Been using a wrist band from LP , Wrist wrap by Futuro and my wrist still hurts after awhile of typing at the keyboard.

Do the hospitals here in Bangkok have hospital pharmacies which have proper wrist guards?

Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "proper wrist guard" ??

In Boots, Watsons and many other pharmacies you can buy hand splints that immobilze the wrist. They are usually worn at night but are possible to wear while typing as well.

sounds like you have [r.s.i ] repetative strain injury they try not to use that term any more as there have been many injury claims made against companys,its most popular with secrateries that do a lot of typing,i have [v.w.f.]which was caused by useing hydrolic hand machines down the mines,this also is referred to as carpal tunnel syndrome,if you find a wrist band helps use a crepe bandage,i find useing a neotica balm helps,you should be able to get it in most pharmacys,it is produced by thai nakorn patana co,ltd.

sounds like you have [r.s.i ] repetative strain injury they try not to use that term any more as there have been many injury claims made against companys,its most popular with secrateries that do a lot of typing,i have [v.w.f.]which was caused by useing hydrolic hand machines down the mines,this also is referred to as carpal tunnel syndrome,if you find a wrist band helps use a crepe bandage,i find useing a neotica balm helps,you should be able to get it in most pharmacys,it is produced by thai nakorn patana co,ltd.

Fascino does have some wrist braces - They are a Pharamcy, certainly in Pattaya and I assume elswhere in Thailand.

I have 2 wrist braces from them - different makes and with a metal or very strong centre brace running down the wrist area to keep it immobile. Certainly make sure you have a wrist support item (sold in computer shops etc) placed in front of your mouse, that your wrist rests on when operating your mouse

• 5 months later...