2011 Chevrolet Colorado

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I beleive to be the first pics of a production model extra cab GMI-700 Colorado have now surfaced on autospinn.com:

2012chevroletcoloradosp.jpg

In black slammed on 22's that would look awesome, Was thinking of a T6 purchase but seeing one everyday they are getting ugly on me so I might stay with the Colorado.

What I beleive to be the first pics of a production model extra cab GMI-700 Colorado have now surfaced on autospinn.com:

In black slammed on 22's that would look awesome, Was thinking of a T6 purchase but seeing one everyday they are getting ugly on me so I might stay with the Colorado.

It ooks like an 'orible Tata. :bah:

It ooks like an 'orible Tata. :bah:

Naughty, Tata dont Clack ,the cng sounds quite good.:D

We are a bit scared to comment on any Chevy products just lately.:D

2012chevroletcoloradospl.jpg

More pics from the source here: http://www.autospinn...B9%82%E0%B8%94/

There's been quite a few changes from the "Show Truck" prototype, but thankfully most of the design language has made it through intact. Pity the funky rear bumper and integrated side steps have been lost though - but that was expected I guess :(

The Fortuner next to it offers some scale - on it's own the truck doesn't appear that big, but here we can see just how much it's grown. The SUV variant (late 2012/early 2013) will be another interesting option for the segment too..

It's a Tatatoyo. :lol:

Overall a very nice design...but what's with the funky tail-lights. The plane of the light-boxes goes all in and out and also not flush with the trucks metal exterior :bah:

Edited by FarangBuddha

why is everyone copying the hilux design.. goes to show how far ahead the current toyota hilux is..

All they have got to do it sell it with chrome Blinny everywhere possible for free and they have got a winner.:D

It will look like trans motor then.:lol: :lol:

Edited by Kwasaki

• 4 weeks later...

THAT IS a TRUCK!

I want one !!! NOW! :passifier:

Me too.

Imagine with a 426 ci V8 ( or bigger ) Hemi :D.

have had three of them

one all black 2+2 door with 5,9 Cummins and 6 speed manual, and one more in flame red with 5,9 cummins auto, both 2500 Sport so no dual rearwheels

one medium grey 4 door with 8,0 V10 from Viper, approx 550hp as I recall, bifuel petrol/LPG. 3km/liter, well at least at my speeds :D

best pickup in the world. had they made it with RHD I would def had one here, 8,0 :P

bump

arai ?

just moved the topic from page 4, as I closed the colorado topic started today ;)

You mean the Chevrolet thaicruze forum. :whistling:

I'll be looking out for his balls when I am pottering along in the Mrs Yaris.:lol: :lol:

Edited by Kwasaki

Yea right. Everyone in forums is rich. I was reading another forum where one of the posters claimed to have worked for the NSA, and he had inside knowledge about the subject.

Anyway

Bottom line is this

Grab down there. Just reach down and grab a hand full of BALLS, if you have any

Then repeat after me

Chevrolet is coming to kick my ass. After that, all non- believers will be ball-less.

Edited by thaicruze

Yea right. Everyone in forums is rich. I was reading another forum where one of the posters claimed to have worked for the NSA, and he had inside knowledge about the subject.

Anyway

Bottom line is this

Grab down there. Just reach down and grab a hand full of BALLS, if you have any

Then repeat after me

Chevrolet is coming to kick my ass. After that, all non- believers will be ball-less.

And my last post was giving you the benefit of doubt, obviously i was so wrong.

Edited by kartman