Heating Pad

naammanow

Pharmacy in Tesco Kamthieng has them. I forget their name, they are a chain Pharmacy. 1800 Baht. Or you can go to Amorn and get one made in China for 99 Baht. I took the gamble and and am very happy with mine. Had it for about 2 years now. It is very well made. It has gel inside which is fully heated in about 10 minutes time. I use it almost every day since injuring my neck 2 years ago.

Pharmacy in Tesco Kamthieng has them. I forget their name, they are a chain Pharmacy. 1800 Baht. Or you can go to Amorn and get one made in China for 99 Baht. I took the gamble and and am very happy with mine. Had it for about 2 years now. It is very well made. It has gel inside which is fully heated in about 10 minutes time. I use it almost every day since injuring my neck 2 years ago.

Thanks ever so much for the quick reply. The Amon one is electric?

Thanks ever so much for the quick reply. The Amon one is electric?

You only use the electricity to heat the gel. It stays very hot for about 90 minutes and warm for about 3 1/2 hours.

there is a shop along some thai style karaoke in the inner street where airport hotel is located . you cna get them for 20b i think the small one .. enough to use on hand and leg .. but if you want a bigger one maybe try tesco . if you get it from some medical shop it would cost you like 1000 -plus baht . there work the same i have like 5 of then in my house , i used it myself and i also use it for my puppy when their baby to kepe them warm at night few month ago when it was kinda cold

If you live in Bangkok near Sukhumvit there is a pharmacy near the Thonglor BTS that has one. Exit the BTS on the side that is near the major road that intersects with Sukhumvit that holds SCB, Sizzler, etc( I cannot recall the number of the soi). Begin walking up this street and the first pharmacy on the left past the intersection has what you want. The gentleman inside is very helpful and can order other things from Singapore if you specify.

Thanks for all the replies. Amon at the moat run out and has only the gel type that you put in hot water or the microwave. Tesco Lotus does not have them, Hang Dong branch. Looked around the karaoke places and no luck, maybe too much distraction! Found one in the end at the pharmacy, First Drug (Canal Rd) for 1500 Baht. Very well made with adjustable temperature, 30 x 45 cm @ 1500 Baht. Not cheap, but know it will last for long time and what price is health worth?