Filling Station In Phuket Area

easychango

Hi there guys

i am looking a scuba filling station in Phuket area.

I have some tanks also and i need and hydrostatic test and visual inspection.I know there are some shops that repair scuba tanks and do hydros but nt in phuket area.

I dont wanna send the tanks to pattaya or koh tao.

If you know any place,shop or somebody doing this job.....thanks for the info

You can get tests/inspections at the big dive wholesalers. I take my tanks to Dive Supply. For fills, there are even more options. You can get them at places like Dive Supply, or you can go to the little neighborhood filling station off the soi going down to the Chalong Pier, next to Mr. India.

Except Dive supply...other filling station with website to check it ?.

thanks

Tank filling is hardly anything you need to advertise on a public website in those necks of the wood, so even if they do have website you won't find much info in those regards. Places where you can get a hydro and a tank fills include:

Aquamaster - Pier Road, Chalong

Asia Dive Tech - Viset Road, Rawai

Dive Supply - Patak Road, Chalong

Scuba Market - Patak Road, Kata Beach

Siam Diving Enterprise - Pier Road, Chalong

Except Dive supply...other filling station with website to check it ?.

thanks

Tank filling is hardly anything you need to advertise on a public website in those necks of the wood, so even if they do have website you won't find much info in those regards. Places where you can get a hydro and a tank fills include:

Aquamaster - Pier Road, Chalong

Asia Dive Tech - Viset Road, Rawai

Dive Supply - Patak Road, Chalong

Scuba Market - Patak Road, Kata Beach

Siam Diving Enterprise - Pier Road, Chalong

Iwould recommend scubamarket.

• 1 year later...

You can get tests/inspections at the big dive wholesalers. I take my tanks to Dive Supply. For fills, there are even more options. You can get them at places like Dive Supply, or you can go to the little neighborhood filling station off the soi going down to the Chalong Pier, next to Mr. India.

Dragging up an old topic... Sorry. Does anybody know what happened to the small filling station that used to be next to mr. India? He's not there anymore. Not sure where they moved to. The older Thai guy that used to run it, anybody have his number?

Dragging up an old topic... Sorry. Does anybody know what happened to the small filling station that used to be next to mr. India? He's not there anymore. Not sure where they moved to. The older Thai guy that used to run it, anybody have his number?

That area is being rebuild.

Sorry, don't know where they went to, stopped using them a long time ago, I like my tanks to remain clean :)

Mr. India is not there anymore either.