Chiang Mai Natural Plantar Wart Removal?

DocHolliday2006

So I've gotten this plantar wart on the bottom of my foot and it hurts like hell when I run on it.

I'm not too keen on having it surgically removed, so I was wondering if there is anyone in Chiang Mai who might have some sort of natural/herbal prescription that could get rid of it. I read on the internet that I could apply banana or mango rind to it and tape it there over night and it would kill it, but no luck with that after 6 nights of it.

Anyone know of any "natural" medicine people in Chiang Mai who might be able to help?

If not, then who would take care of the surgical removal of a plantar wart in the medical field. Podiatrists? Dermatologists? Got any doctor suggestions?

Thanks.

I have heard of natural remedies, but they usually take a long time and have limited results.

That said, I would never let anyone cut on my feet, but that is just me.

There are several over-the-counter products that are not highly caustic, but a drop once each evening will usually get rid of it in a week or two. Find one of the lovely friendly pharmacists to recommend. If you are lucky, they may even apply it for you, then try to soothe you so you will not worry too much.