Beer Bars Outside Pbg Closed Tonight

JimSiam

Probably because of the election and they just closed up for the day. If they are closed tonight (5 July), then that would be time for a question.

TheWalkingMan

Didn't know there was an election on Monday.

Election on Sunday and then x amount of hours after no alcohol can be served. The bars probably felt that it was better to give the people the night off. Not sure how busy that place has been lately, but I cannot imagine that it has been anything near the high season crowds.

TheWalkingMan

Probably because of the election and they just closed up for the day. If they are closed tonight (5 July), then that would be time for a question.

TheWalkingMan

Election on Sunday and then x amount of hours after no alcohol can be served. The bars probably felt that it was better to give the people the night off. Not sure how busy that place has been lately, but I cannot imagine that it has been anything near the high season crowds.

TheWalkingMan

OP was posted Tuesday 00.38 AM,so he was probably talking about monday night.

TheWalkingMan

TheWalkingMan

OP was posted Tuesday 00.38 AM,so he was probably talking about monday night.

correct, Monday night about 11pm they were lights out and no one in there, yet the bars upstairs were open.

AFAIK Thai's can now vote anyplace regardless of where they are registered, but I think they have to do it the day before or something.

It was the week before, that's why alcohol sales were banned 25/26 June.

Edited by PattayaParent