Looking For Earthed 2 Prong Plugs

I am after some of these plugs pictured on Crossy's site. I know it is not the solution but while doing some temp building I still want everything as safe and 'normal' as I can.

http://www.crossy.co.uk/wiring/2pin.html

Can't find them in electrical shops that only seem to sell wiring and stuff for builders, no luck in Global and Home Pro.

Any tips? rolleyes.gif

My local Lotus had several versions on wall display yesterday here in Bangkok (Latphao/RamIntra expressway store). Always the first thing I throw away when buying grounded equipment.

I still have never seen a "Thai" three pin plug for sale anywhere - they are on some home appliances now however.

Isn't a plug male and a socket female?

But from link poster is asking about three pin to two pin adapters for US type plugs which has a tab designed to be under the faceplate screw of a US outlet cover to provide a (maybe) ground. Here in Thailand there is no screw or grounded outlet box so they effectively remove the ground from appliance unless you ground the tab by running a wire to it.

Isn't a plug male and a socket female?

I think you are right.

So what is the thing on the computer end of an IEC lead? It's definitely female but 99% of people call it a 'kettle plug' :)