One Plus Condo

cyrax

Sawadee krup, I have been looking at the company One Plus Condo that are getting built it Chinag Mai at the moment and was wondering if anyone hads any feed back or if they have a good reputation?

Any advice would be great

Thanks

Shannon

Is there a developers name on it as well? "one plus condo" sounds like just the project name. I've not seen this one; maybe some one else can help you more. I would say though that personally I wouldn't buy anything off plan from a developer with out a track record and even then there's still a degree of risk. Even if it's already built id want to see proof that they continue to manage their properties properly and don't let them run down/ loose services etc

<br />Is there a developers name on it as well? "one plus condo" sounds like just the project name. I've not seen this one; maybe some one else can help you more. I would say though that personally I wouldn't buy anything off plan from a developer with out a track record and even then there's still a degree of risk. Even if it's already built id want to see proof that they continue to manage their properties properly and don't let them run down/ loose services etc<br />
<br /><br /><br />

They have a website its www.kkn.co.th, not 100% sure if i want to go with them or just a scam, just have no idea at the moment, any help would be great.....thanks

Its the company Karnkanok. They have a lot of projects in Chiang Mai. So maybe someone who has bought one of their other projects can tell you more.

I think the "One Plus" is probably taking a similar name as the Sansiri "Condo One" series in BKK which were quite popular. They are not affiliated though.

<br />Is there a developers name on it as well? "one plus condo" sounds like just the project name. I've not seen this one; maybe some one else can help you more. I would say though that personally I wouldn't buy anything off plan from a developer with out a track record and even then there's still a degree of risk. Even if it's already built id want to see proof that they continue to manage their properties properly and don't let them run down/ loose services etc<br />
<br /><br /><br />

They have a website its www.kkn.co.th, not 100% sure if i want to go with them or just a scam, just have no idea at the moment, any help would be great.....thanks

I know their websites are awful. Hope their physical constructions are better!

I live in a kk property. I believe it is 4 years old. Roof leaks pool leaks. Elevator breaks. No help from builder on repairs of these items even though 5 year warranty. The one plus is kk smaller unit offering geared towards this market. They now have 3 or 4 of these 1 plus buildings going up. Proceed with caution on any real estate transaction. I hope some one from kk reads this as perhaps it will spur on some activity from them regarding our warranty items

I live in a kk property. I believe it is 4 years old. Roof leaks pool leaks. Elevator breaks. No help from builder on repairs of these items even though 5 year warranty. The one plus is kk smaller unit offering geared towards this market. They now have 3 or 4 of these 1 plus buildings going up. Proceed with caution on any real estate transaction. I hope some one from kk reads this as perhaps it will spur on some activity from them regarding our warranty items

And there you have it.

I live in a karnkanok moo baan and am pleased with the overall construction. The house is made of preformed concretwalls tied to a steel frame with good concrete tiles. Much better than many where the wals are filled in with the tiny flimsey little bricks with about a bicks worth of mortar between each one! However all the locks on doors and windows started failing after only a few months; but apart from this no problems. Bit of a minor really; details I'm happy to upgrade myself so long as the contraction is solid b the main thing. I'd also say the project runs well and the grounds and security is all maintained and actually improving over the last 5 years.

Does the swimming pool really leak? Thats quite a major mistake. Or are you exaggerating because your peeved at the slow progress of getting your interior details seen to? How's the wall thickness , noise insulation and construction standard?

I remember now. I had a look at what could of been the first "one plus" condo project they did a couple of years ago. Refurbishing an existing building just off the huaykeaw side of the hk and nimainhim rd intersection. Looked fairly good to me and a competitive price starting at 1m bht fully furnished with all appliances etc ; think I saw one on the 7th floor which was 45sqm mountain view going at 1.3m bht ; was tempted as I thought good location and potential price increases down the line. Anyone know what they are going for now? Just out of curiosity.( In the end I decided my money would be put to better use leveraged and creating bigger rental returns in England. )

Chock dee.

I would say the older condo buildings like the one I just mentioned and the riverside seem to have allot thicker Walls than many of the new ones

Hi Kev, I am an owner in the first KK apartment built and have been involved on the committee for the last 4 years.

Currently the 5 year garantee is in place as required by Thai law and a quote of 40,000 Bht to repair the pool leak has been submitted to the developer for rectification of the leak from the pool caused by incorrect sealing compound used on the skimmer boxes and pump inlet/outlets. The roof leaks have been repaired in the last week, caused by the grout around vent pipes on 2 places on the roof. The lift has been out on a number of occasions, usually during a storm/lightning activity and the committee is looking at a large U.P.S to maintain power during storms to prevent the circuitry tripping out from power fluctuations.The lift is maintained by the original manafacturer (Schindler)

Overall I am very satisfied with the quality of construction and management. I was the second resident here after the building was completed 4 yrs ago.

The One plus condo the O.P refers to is located on Canal rd near Prasert land. I believe the units are geared toward student accomodation as they are mostly studio rooms. The building is located very close to a live music venue and I personally wouldnt buy anything close to the bar areas.Apart from that the building is probably well constructed. After the last eartquake here, there was only cosmetic damage in some rooms from the gypsum ceiling cracking in some rooms .