Decent, Clean Bangkok Hotel For 4 Guys

MajorTon

5k to high for 'half' decent......

Oh and the PB mentioned hotel above is a short time hotel.....they do have normal rooms for longer term....but it is very busy with all the comin and goin......much much better options for holiday accom than that place.

OK. Thanks for the info.

Yeah Im not really looking for a 'short-time' place. 3 days, 2 nights (early October) in rooms for around $75, and (hopefully) 3 of us will pitch in and get a nicer suite for the man of honor for around $150/night. Its got to be clean and safe and in a good locale.

Posts and replies discussing prostitution have been removed:

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.

Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

OK. Thanks for the info.

Yeah Im not really looking for a 'short-time' place. 3 days, 2 nights (early October) in rooms for around $75, and (hopefully) 3 of us will pitch in and get a nicer suite for the man of honor for around $150/night. Its got to be clean and safe and in a good locale.

Location-wise you cannot beat Nana hotel IMHO: 1490 THB per night for a big room with a huge bed, including a buffet breakfast (OK but they over-cook the bacon !).

They also have some suite type rooms which are even bigger and have 2 double-beds in them for 2000 a night.

I will be there tonight for the next 5 nights and cannot wait :rolleyes:

Enjoy your trip !

Simon

What are your entertainment requirements?

Close to bars but more importantly, we would like a nice enough place to come back to and have some fun/drinks in the hotel.

I like the idea of having a whole floor to ourselves. Our 2 2-bedroom suites. Etc.

I have had a friend who has stayed at IBIS hotel on Soi 4. They said it was a very nice hotel and reasonable price. I believe that it is pretty new so is still be in good condition.

Ibis Hotel Nana

I spent a night there. Small rooms and felt like it could have been in Doncaster....or Birmingham...or well you get the picture.

Avoid.

jap.gif