Visa Run Crash

As to why Julie does not post here, it could be that she realizes that this avenue of discourse adds nothing to the situation except innuendo, nonsense, speculation and misinterpretation.

troll troll troll your boat, gently down the stream.

Actually, I disagree. I've seen threads where business people post and threads where they don't and it doesn't make a bit of difference to the armchair sherlocks.

maybe they could employee MAx Clifford?

on a serious note, i find not defending yourself, and let speculations get out of control can be more damaging? , esp if they have friends or useing different allias to post here , which in fact have a further negative fact on the situation

as she is an ex copper, i would have thought she would have a wealth of experanice in making a perfect defence for herself in this situation ? i least if she come to the board as a verify member, or wrote to a mod to post on her behalf, then it would stop the ' why is she not poting here, has she got something to hide ' mob......

Did the papers ever follow up on the story? , did they interview her and the crash victims? , has Ryn come out of hospital yet? , did he have to pay out of his own pocket? , or was he insured? , so many questions still need to be answered......

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As to why Julie does not post here, it could be that she realizes that this avenue of discourse adds nothing to the situation except innuendo, nonsense, speculation and misinterpretation.

Actually, I disagree. I've seen threads where business people post and threads where they don't and it doesn't make a bit of difference to the armchair sherlocks.

disagree all you want. your opinion makes not a bit of difference to me. as someone that has used that particular visa run service in the past multiple times, i will cast judgment with my baht and let the chips fall where they may.

"Why doesn't so-and-so post here!? Don't they know who we are?? We control whether their business succeeds or not!" - Maybe they don't post because a large segment of local expats and even more tourists couldn't care less about an Internet forum. Hey, I care. But it still took me years to get one current sponser to get involved with it. But the fact remains a small percentage of expats and visitors know this place even exists.

Edited by koheesti

"Why doesn't so-and-so post here!? Don't they know who we are?? We control whether their business succeeds or not!"

Perhaps you would care to enlighten me on who said that?

Yes Kohesti we are an insignificant site, not even worth the sponsorship, I think you might have done your friend a disservice, don't you think?

Thank your for your contribution anyway.

"Why doesn't so-and-so post here!? Don't they know who we are?? We control whether their business succeeds or not!"

Yes Kohesti we are an insignificant site, not even worth the sponsorship, I think you might have done your friend a disservice, don't you think?

1.5 million hits in a month :huh:, Scarey, must watch my language and grammar. :)

1.5 million hits in a month :huh:, Scarey, must watch my language and grammar. :)

traffic_sources.png

traffic_sources.png

traffic_sources.png

Amazing. Well done all. :)

i know exactly what is going on. She is waiting for time to heal.

Weather the storm and wait for it all to blow over.

She has experpience in dealing with peoples problems so she knows what to do to dig out of her own problems.

I think it is distusting!

I am sure she is on here somewhere. She definatly can the option to read these posts and has the ablility to start an account under and name she pleases. I am not accusing her just saying what could be done.

The fact is that if you were innocent then all you would need to do is post your story up on the web. Like the owner of the speed boat company did in the full moon crash. he set people straight.

The problem is that as she knows that she is wavering her right to remain silent as if she keeps changing her story which is very is to do when u r lying then you look guilty.

For this reason i would take it that the sign of her keeping her mouth shut in all forms of internet and news papers that in itself is a sign of guilt.

This lorry must be the fastest lorry in the world that the police could not find. Either that or it is hiding under an invisable cloke

A little sensitive this morning? No, I don't think it was doing him a disservice. There is a lot of competition in the bar business and every little bit helps.

Back to visa runs...How many visa run services are there nowadays? There used to be 2 or 3. And it was only 2-3 years ago that Herbert was taking a pounding here because of a crash. I don't remember him posting his side of the story here.

Edited by koheesti

A little sensitive this morning? No, I don't think it was doing him a disservice. There is a lot of competition in the bar business and every little bit helps.

Back to visa runs...How many visa run services are there nowadays? There used to be 2 or 3. And it was only 2-3 years ago that Herbert was taking a pounding here because of a crash. I don't remember him posting his side of the story here.

Herbert is inssured and he is German so maybe he would have a problem typing. though i could type for him .)

I know a company that offers full insuurence and i am off with them for my next run.

British airways . whoooosh

Take a packed lunch in case they're on strike. Oh yeah they serve kitkats on the plane but no crunchies...rolleyes.gif

You better get on to customer relations quick!

Herbert is inssured and he is German so maybe he would have a problem typing. though i could type for him .)

No brainer isn't it? Use Herbert unless some new information is forthcoming...which seems unlikely to happen....

I know a company that offers full insuurence and i am off with them for my next run.

British airways . whoooosh

Hope that you are not on one of their codeshare flights with Qantas - They have been grounded!:o

so should visa run companies and all mini buses that dont have insurance , drivers that have had no training to drive a bus and buses/public transport with warn tyres/dodgy brakes ect ............

i know exactly what is going on. She is waiting for time to heal.

Weather the storm and wait for it all to blow over.

She has experpience in dealing with peoples problems so she knows what to do to dig out of her own problems.

I think it is distusting!

I am sure she is on here somewhere. She definatly can the option to read these posts and has the ablility to start an account under and name she pleases. I am not accusing her just saying what could be done.

The fact is that if you were innocent then all you would need to do is post your story up on the web. Like the owner of the speed boat company did in the full moon crash. he set people straight.

The problem is that as she knows that she is wavering her right to remain silent as if she keeps changing her story which is very is to do when u r lying then you look guilty.

For this reason i would take it that the sign of her keeping her mouth shut in all forms of internet and news papers that in itself is a sign of guilt.

This lorry must be the fastest lorry in the world that the police could not find. Either that or it is hiding under an invisable cloke

you sure "know" alot. You call and ask?

"Why doesn't so-and-so post here!? Don't they know who we are?? We control whether their business succeeds or not!" - Maybe they don't post because a large segment of local expats and even more tourists couldn't care less about an Internet forum. Hey, I care. But it still took me years to get one current sponser to get involved with it. But the fact remains a small percentage of expats and visitors know this place even exists.

She had a lot to say back then :P

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/173520-visa-run-gone-bad-at-least-four-hospitalized/page__hl__herbert+visa+run+crash__st__50

With nothing to hide I can post in my name, correct? Julie

Is there any good news? Gossip makes bad news, didn't get that back home, think not. We need facts. As an ex special constable I have witnessed many misfortunes back home but have to determine liability - proof - truth - fact.

This was her opinion back then. Well?

Is there any good news? Gossip makes bad news, didn't get that back home, think not. We need facts. As an ex special constable I have witnessed many misfortunes back home but have to determine liability - proof - truth - fact.

i was thinking the same thing, now the shoe is on the other foot, she has gone shhhh...

so julie, as you mentioned before , can we please have

proof - truth - fact

as

Gossip makes bad news

He's Austrian.

He's Austrian.

same thing

i mean he still speaks the german either way he ain't english speaker .

i used to have a mate who was Austrian . Haven't seen him for a while. mind u he lsot the plot a t bit. he though he was german joined the army then well.... nuff said.

he has porbably re-opened faulty towers somewere in the world offering people drinks before they go out to the batttle field

Its well known smokie that there was NO TRUCK involved

Passengers should be insured to a sum of 500.000 baht per person. They were not.

If it was your company, would you like to come on here and explain why this was? No, neither would i.

I don’t wish to offend anybody on here and of course everybody is entitled to their opinion, but at the end of the day I don’t see why anybody has to justify themselves to anonymous users of this forum. For all those that want to know what happened and what the situation is with the insurance, why don’t you just phone Julie or go and meet with her and see the documents and pictures for yourself.

In the mean time here is the latest update on Ryan from the Facebook page

Ryans surgeon has informed us that we can start to arrange repatriation, to get him home, so we need you all out there to continue all you good work supporting Ryan, donating and funding to make this happen sooner rather than later, the quicker we get that amount up the quicker he comes home to the UK.

www.supportryanmarven.piczo.com please keep donations coming.. We need your help more than ever.. the final bill could reach £150.000, we have along way to go... xxxxx

SUPPORTRYANMARVE