Climax Rock Band

wobblyjohn

For me one of the best bands in Pattaya The Climax Band stopped playing at Utopia a while back, originally from the Climax bar on walking street, they then did a couple of years at Utopia and I was sad to see they had left but now I've found them again at The Wonderful Bar (almost opposite Mike shopping mall)

I was in there last night with the missus and they simply blew me away (again) After about 11-30 they move to another bar on Soi 2

The band who now play in Utopia are still great though and their guitarist Tony is fantastic but for me doesn't match Peit's playing

ww.climaxpattaya.com/

A great night to be had if you like rock music :guitar:

and before anyone says, I've got nowt to do with them as a manager or bar owner

Thanks for that, been ages since I heard them play.

Firstly at Climax on WS as you say, then they went to soi 7 or 8, DJ bar I think before going to Utopia.

I`ll have a look for them next time I`m around soi 2 late, near where I live so handy.

They were my favourite band, be good to listen to them again.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
any more updates on climax/piets new venue checked out wonderfull bar 1 and 2 no sign of him as soi 2 now demolished I think unlikley he there.even checked out the climax band website not been updated recently

Firstly at Climax on WS as you say, then they went to soi 7 or 8, DJ bar I think before going to Utopia.

I`ll have a look for them next time I`m around soi 2 late, near where I live so handy.

Cheers.

The Rock band I prefer in Pattaya is the one who used to play for more than 7 years at Hot Tuna Walking Street with Neng, Mickey, Charlie and Bob.

They had a problem recently with the Hot Tuna, so now they play at the COZY 2, on second Rd. near to Tiffany show, next door from Tattoo bar, from 7pm to 1am.

The Rock band I prefer in Pattaya is the one who used to play for more than 7 years at Hot Tuna Walking Street with Neng, Mickey, Charlie and Bob.

They had a problem recently with the Hot Tuna, so now they play at the COZY 2, on second Rd. near to Tiffany show, next door from Tattoo bar, from 7pm to 1am.

They also play Blues Factory after midnight on sunday & monday.

:)

Cheers.

Piet and former climax band now playing yuth bar at 11.30pm 2nd road between soi2 and soi3

I think this is Bob, the singer. He left the other guys and performs at the Blues Factory after midnight on Sunday and Monday.

I think this is Bob, the singer. He left the other guys and performs at the Blues Factory after midnight on Sunday and Monday.

Here they are.:)

317573_10150385629904958_691594957_8399275_157221282_n.jpg

Edited by davethailand

Cheers.

Wondered where they had gone, excellent group, will sus them next time I am in Pattaya, January unfortunately, love to come earlier. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...