Sarah Palin -- Something We Can Relate To

Jingthing

OK, while it's true and apt that Sarah Palin lacks gay political support, you have to admit, she's got some good taste in man candy.

post-37101-0-89465800-1316158781_thumb.p

This story pales before the already infamous Glen Rice anecdote. In 1987, according to McGinniss, Palin slept with the University of Michigan basketball star while she was a reporter for Anchorage's KTUU-TV and told friends that it was a mistake. "The thing that people remember is her freak-out," says an anonymous friend, "[and] how completely crazy she got: I (censored) a black man! She was just horrified." Rice confirms the story to McGinniss, but he's puzzled by the secondhand report of regret. "Even after I left Alaska, we talked a lot on the phone.
http://www.slate.com/id/2303928/pagenum/2 Edited by Jingthing

OK, posts about anything gay anywhere are fine here, but just WHAT does who Palin slept with have to do with ANYTHING gay at all??

Sure, nobody has to read or reply to posts they don't want to, but just what is the point of a GAY forum if topics on it have nothing whatsoever to do with anything gay and you have to wade through them to find anything that does?

Actually, what I really meant is that I can relate to her more because she clearly used to be a slut (with good taste). Hey, his name is Rice, you Thaiphile gays are into Rice, right?

BTW, some pundits are saying the sexual stuff that came out in the new book is going to help her popularity. As if she needs more money. Oh well.

Edited by Jingthing