Pattaya Girls

green77

Nobody, not even Thais can tell the difference on looks alone.

I have been to Tokyo, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Pnomh Penh and Bangkok, and so far peple were difficult to tell apart, except the lighter skin tone in Tokyo and the darker tone in KL.

But from these cities, Bangkok offered the most "variety" in looks, from the Thai girl looking kawaii-jap to the Thai girl looking dark south malay, with some chinese-looking (han and szechuan) in-between.

But somehow everybody just looks.... Thai.

That's a good post.

But after a while you learn to distinguish the Thais from the Japs and the Cambodians and the Burmese.

And after that you learn to separate the Thai-Chinese from the Isaan and the girls from the south.

If it's genuine beauty you're after, look at Vietnamese girls and part Indian/Muslim girls from the south of Thailand.

At all costs, avoid the Isaan girls in Pattaya. They are trailer park trash.

Thailand has about 30 million women. The great majority of them are Thai. The only way to tell where they are from is by listening to them speak Thai although for well educated Thais they may overcome regional accents by language training.

The most beautiful women in Thailand are at the Loy Krathong parade in Chiang Mai parade. The most beautiful wet women in Thailand are at the Song Kran festival in Chiang Mai.

The most beautiful women in Bangkok are on the fourth floor of a very well known club owned by a very well known person.

Any man who has not paid for sex is poor and/or has never lived in Thailand.

There are beautiful women from every region in Thailand. The best way not to know this is confine yourself to a Farang ghetto like Bangkok.

A person who says they can tell where women come from in South East Asia by appearance is the same kind of person who says they can tell the difference between an Irishman and an Englishman by appearance. Or all Scots have big *******.

People who criticize women from Issan are only telling the world they have never lived in Issan.

Enclosing a photo to practice identifying women from the different regions of Thailand.

post-20120-0-53137500-1318046595_thumb.j

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody, not even Thais can tell the difference on looks alone.

I have been to Tokyo, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Pnomh Penh and Bangkok, and so far peple were difficult to tell apart, except the lighter skin tone in Tokyo and the darker tone in KL.

But from these cities, Bangkok offered the most "variety" in looks, from the Thai girl looking kawaii-jap to the Thai girl looking dark south malay, with some chinese-looking (han and szechuan) in-between.

But somehow everybody just looks.... Thai.

That's a good post.

But after a while you learn to distinguish the Thais from the Japs and the Cambodians and the Burmese.

And after that you learn to separate the Thai-Chinese from the Isaan and the girls from the south.

If it's genuine beauty you're after, look at Vietnamese girls and part Indian/Muslim girls from the south of Thailand.

At all costs, avoid the Isaan girls in Pattaya. They are trailer park trash.

Thailand has about 30 million women. The great majority of them are Thai. The only way to tell where they are from is by listening to them speak Thai although for well educated Thais they may overcome regional accents by language training.

The most beautiful women in Thailand are at the Loy Krathong parade in Chiang Mai parade. The most beautiful wet women in Thailand are at the Song Kran festival in Chiang Mai.

The most beautiful women in Bangkok are on the fourth floor of a very well known club owned by a very well known person.

Any man who has not paid for sex is poor and/or has never lived in Thailand.

There are beautiful women from every region in Thailand. The best way not to know this is confine yourself to a Farang ghetto like Bangkok.

A person who says they can tell where women come from in South East Asia by appearance is the same kind of person who says they can tell the difference between an Irishman and an Englishman by appearance. Or all Scots have big *******.

People who criticize women from Issan are only telling the world they have never lived in Issan.

Enclosing a photo to practice identifying women from the different regions of Thailand.

A few of those appear to have the worst case of hemorrhoids I've ever seen !!

Wrong. You need to get out more. Head south.

Thank you all, very interesting.

As i said i don't have a clue that's why i'm here, to learn what i can before i arrive.

It's a little hard to get my head round because pattaya seems perfect for a thailand newbie to fit in and get started, but as someone said you get the trashy girls, i'm not going to lie for some reason the thought of living in bangkok is a bit scary, but i'll have to research it more and this chaing mai place as well.

But thanks for expressing your opinions.

Go easy on me on this one.

But if your in a relationship why would you wear a condom when with your partner, even if you was playing the field you would wear on.

Is there no contraception or is it the girls cant be trusted.

You are not going to meet a decent Thai woman unless you can speak Thai.

Short, concise, to-the-point, and so true.

Unless you meet a well educated fluent English speaking Thai lady....

Forget about the Bar English speaking Thai woman, you can tell a lot about a Thai woman simply by the quality of English she uses... You can certainly tell whether or not she has been hanging around with a lot westerns in a bar or not....

A previous post has mentioned that the number of well educated fluent English speaking Thai women is small... OK, while the majority of women in Thailand do not fit the educated fluent English speak Thai lady category, there are still plenty around.. Some posters may disagree with this statement based on their own experience and that they have not placed themselves in a position to meet them. However, there are a lot of international Uni Programs, a lot of parents send their kids overseas to study, there are many multinational businesses operation in Thailand (mainly Bangkok) which require english skills.... All the OP needs to do is to get himself into a position where he can readily meet respectable, intelligent, educated and financially independent women... There really are plenty around once you scratch the surface.....

The problem still remains that the male doesn't know what is going on and being said around him unless he can speak the language. However well being his university-educated English-speaking sweetheart may be they will be huge potential for manipulation, errors, misunderstandings and general confusion.

My advice for Green is to start learning the language - even a few carefully chosen words at the right moment in Thai will seperate the good-girls from the gold-diggers. Bad girls normally run a mile if you speak the lingo - And by bad girls I don't just mean hookers.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Wrong. You need to get out more. Head south.

I have been down South I have also lived in CM for two years. Have you ever seen a Loy Krathong parade in CM? With your five posts it is kind of hard to tell much about you. How long have you been in Thailand? Where have you lived? What kind of work do you do? How many Thai wives have you had? Stuff like that.

Go easy on me on this one.

But if your in a relationship why would you wear a condom when with your partner, even if you was playing the field you would wear on.

Is there no contraception or is it the girls cant be trusted.

Men are never faithful and women never tell the truth. These are both stereotypes and of course not 100% true. 555

You are not going to meet a decent Thai woman unless you can speak Thai.

Short, concise, to-the-point, and so true.

Unless you meet a well educated fluent English speaking Thai lady....

Forget about the Bar English speaking Thai woman, you can tell a lot about a Thai woman simply by the quality of English she uses... You can certainly tell whether or not she has been hanging around with a lot westerns in a bar or not....

A previous post has mentioned that the number of well educated fluent English speaking Thai women is small... OK, while the majority of women in Thailand do not fit the educated fluent English speak Thai lady category, there are still plenty around.. Some posters may disagree with this statement based on their own experience and that they have not placed themselves in a position to meet them. However, there are a lot of international Uni Programs, a lot of parents send their kids overseas to study, there are many multinational businesses operation in Thailand (mainly Bangkok) which require english skills.... All the OP needs to do is to get himself into a position where he can readily meet respectable, intelligent, educated and financially independent women... There really are plenty around once you scratch the surface.....

The problem still remains that the male doesn't know what is going on and being said around him unless he can speak the language. However well being his university-educated English-speaking sweetheart may be they will be huge potential for manipulation, errors, misunderstandings and general confusion.

My advice for Green is to start learning the language - even a few carefully chosen words at the right moment in Thai will seperate the good-girls from the gold-diggers. Bad girls normally run a mile if you speak the lingo - And by bad girls I don't just mean hookers.

So true. I wonder at times why youth is wasted on the young. No one should be allowed to speak about marriage unless they have been married for 7 years.

You are not going to meet a decent Thai women unless you can speak Thai. Plus I guess I should have added you don't deserve to meet a decent Thai woman unless you can speak Thai.

There are no shortcuts. I prefer decent Thai women who don't speak English. Wonder why! :whistling:

Okay, but is that fair on every english speaking thai girl, who may of had no choice but to end up in a tourist area like say pattaya, i could be wrong but i guess they don't all sell there bodies.If it is true about every english speaking thai female i'll have to play the field for ten years before i can learn the language and meet a good one, but then the question is what is good and what is bad, bad girls are fun, but if i'm with someone i'll have to be the only man, they have to be faithful,

Even if in the end i was not. I like women that look sexy, act sexy, dress sexy, a girl that is to nice may not do this, there is a fine line, because sometimes sexy girls are flirty.

With women in england you have to judge them on a individual basis, i would get that's the same anywhere.

Okay, but is that fair on every english speaking thai girl, who may of had no choice but to end up in a tourist area like say pattaya, i could be wrong but i guess they don't all sell there bodies.If it is true about every english speaking thai female i'll have to play the field for ten years before i can learn the language and meet a good one, but then the question is what is good and what is bad, bad girls are fun, but if i'm with someone i'll have to be the only man, they have to be faithful,

Even if in the end i was not. I like women that look sexy, act sexy, dress sexy, a girl that is to nice may not do this, there is a fine line, because sometimes sexy girls are flirty.

With women in england you have to judge them on a individual basis, i would get that's the same anywhere.

You will get taken advantage of until you learn to speak Thai. Some men don't realize this because the more educated a women is the better she is at manipulating things and one of those things is men.

How many women have you been out with that you don't speak their language? Get the picture? You will remain a babe in the woods until you speak Thai. Best stay away from Pattaya until you speak the language. Try a small town first and concentrate on your language skills. Pattaya is a crutch. You can live in Bangkok or Pattaya and never learn Thai. Not so in Nakonnowhere.

You are not going to meet a decent Thai women unless you can speak Thai. Plus I guess I should have added you don't deserve to meet a decent Thai woman unless you can speak Thai.

Interesting, but wrong.

I have met numerous educated women here in BKK (Thammasat, Chulalongkhorn, Kasetsart), and they have no qualms about my linguistic shortcomings.

Edited by zzaa008

Interesting, but wrong.

I have met numerous educated women here in BKK (Thammasat, Chulalongkhorn, Kasetsart), and they have no qualms about my linguistic shortcomings.

Did you meet them at Royal avenue?

Me thinks this has the potential for a very long and funny thread :)

I do think it was a little funny that even though OP..you think you are not attracted to Thai women..still, you found the time to scour the net and spend days on end searching for women in the bars.:D

Call me crazy, but i am of the thinking that bars in Pattaya may not be the best place to go searching for nice women.

On an off note, i think if you are only looking at the exterior of the person, then it might be hard to find any woman that suits you. There are plenty of decent, nice Thai ladies about, but they are probably looking for something different themselves..but i digress

;)

Interesting, but wrong.

I like to think of myself as a cunning linguist as well

Never needed to learn Thai for that, though

SC

Well i am a man so checking out the talent makes sense to me, and lets be honest there's some sexy little bodies in thailand and that's mainly what you see on the net, i think your right i should judge girls on more than just looks, but if you cant understand a word they are saying, i think one of those hot bodies would go a long way. I just feel in my opinion european girls have prettier faces.

I would guess as you get older what you look for in a women changes. What i cant understand is how can a thai girl have you over if you don't speak thai, if your in complete control of your own life, Of course she could always be slagging you of, but's that's it, even girls in the uk try to get you to buy them things all the time and and take them out, and if they push it to far you tell them to piss of. How is this any different with thai girls, if you agree and set the rules from day one that's it then.

What are the pitfalls that kerryk is talking about it must be something i have never experienced or heard of before.

Interesting, but wrong.

Yes maybe on a one on one basis. But what about the conversation with the waiter in the resturant, the taxi driver, her friends, her family? All of these interactions are essential for a healthly fruitful relationship. The language is essential.

Agree language is essential to live together over a month, luckily educated thai woman know english,

so that was and is my preferred language at home, it's tiresome to convert words & sentences at all time.

I'm neither rich nor cute so i'm guessing it's my natural charm that does it, altho there are reports even that isn't top notch.

What my ex and current has in common is that they react when i gain weight, so i take it it makes a difference. They also voice an objection against men over 50 years old, so i guess this is the one advantage younger studs has over ole folks here in thailand, retirement visa in mind :violin:

What i cant understand is how can a thai girl have you over if you don't speak thai, if your in complete control of your own life, Of course she could always be slagging you of, but's that's it, even girls in the uk try to get you to buy them things all the time and and take them out, and if they push it to far you tell them to piss of. How is this any different with thai girls, if you agree and set the rules from day one that's it then.

What are the pitfalls that kerryk is talking about it must be something i have never experienced or heard of before.

Classic trick

You try to buy something (anything), Thai lady with you tells the guy double the price and give her half the extra he takes from you.

You don't speak Thai, you don't know what's going on.

Works for hotel rooms, meals out as well as m/c rental, etc.

Doubles your living costs and a VERY common scam.

What i cant understand is how can a thai girl have you over if you don't speak thai, if your in complete control of your own life, Of course she could always be slagging you of, but's that's it, even girls in the uk try to get you to buy them things all the time and and take them out, and if they push it to far you tell them to piss of. How is this any different with thai girls, if you agree and set the rules from day one that's it then.

Classic trick

You try to buy something (anything), Thai lady with you tells the guy double the price and give her half the extra he takes from you.

Its very easy to learn enough basic Thai to protect yourself from the scams... Picking up number, key words and being able to speak taxi Thai etc should protect you from the majority of hassles. Combine this with good instinct and you should be well protected...

Perhaps there has been some misunderstanding on this thread which originated from a comment suggesting you need to speak Thai to find a good Thai lady, and that good girls don't speak English....

One does need to 'understand' enough Thai to ensure they are being treated openly and honestly, however fluency is nowhere near as important as good judgement and instinct.

There is a wealth of women in Thailand who speak excellent English. Not the 'bar-English' you may hear on the streets, but the professional English taught in universities, picked up on overseas education, improved upon working for multinationals.... Suggesting that good girls don't speak English is daft. Perhaps a better comment is... IF you are shooting for the uneducated bracket of female society, uneducated good girls don't speak English !

Interesting, but wrong.

SC

Crude. Gratuitously crude.

Most unnecessary.

Interesting, but wrong.

SC

Crude. Gratuitously crude.

Most unnecessary.

James Bond got away with the phrase....

Interesting, but wrong.

Of course they don't. I don't have any qualms about the English shortcomings of the uni chicks I meet either. I can carry on my three other relationships in English with no problems if the visiting GF does not speak English.

Interesting, but wrong.

Of course they don't. I don't have any qualms about the English shortcomings of the uni chicks I meet either. I can carry on my three other relationships in English with no problems if the visiting GF does not speak English.

Kerry ,

I am just being nosy and no offence intended , but do you actualy meet all your lucky gals in person or is it a mostly internet thing ?

Classic trick

Its very easy to learn enough basic Thai to protect yourself from the scams... Picking up number, key words and being able to speak taxi Thai etc should protect you from the majority of hassles. Combine this with good instinct and you should be well protected...

Perhaps there has been some misunderstanding on this thread which originated from a comment suggesting you need to speak Thai to find a good Thai lady, and that good girls don't speak English....

One does need to 'understand' enough Thai to ensure they are being treated openly and honestly, however fluency is nowhere near as important as good judgement and instinct.

There is a wealth of women in Thailand who speak excellent English. Not the 'bar-English' you may hear on the streets, but the professional English taught in universities, picked up on overseas education, improved upon working for multinationals.... Suggesting that good girls don't speak English is daft. Perhaps a better comment is... IF you are shooting for the uneducated bracket of female society, uneducated good girls don't speak English !

It is about respect. If you don't have enough respect for the lady and her culture to learn the language you are not a decent person. I know that and she knows that too.

It is also about odds and trust. I mentioned before when I play on the INTERNET I ignore women from Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya and Phuket. That is not to say there are not good women there but there are also many more who are not reputable.

If you have read this forum for any length of time you know there are many stories of women who married had children and then traded up. What do they have in common? They all speak English and have a good job. If you marry a beauty queen you are going to have more competition and the same is true of an educated beauty queen with a good job.

Thai guys write her off as soon as she is seen with a Farang which leaves her only with English speaking men for a future market. Her English speaking ability gives her more choices to cheat on you.

Richard, I am sure you are handsome and rich and don't have to worry the 6 months of the year you are not in Thailand and leave your wife alone. But I am not handsome or rich and even though I am here 24/7 I need all the help I can get.

I think if you were fluent in Thai then you could make a statement like, “fluency is nowhere near as important as good judgement and instinct.” However since you are not fluent your contention lacks objectivity.

Interesting, but wrong.

Kerry ,

I am just being nosy and no offence intended , but do you actualy meet all your lucky gals in person or is it a mostly internet thing ?

I take a bus to work every day, it is only 20 baht and easier than driving. The bus in the morning is a bonanza of beauty as three colleges are also on the route as well as a hospital (nurses). Sometimes after work I take the bus past Aksorn at 430 even though I have no need to go there. I like the grey uniforms and knee socks and short skirts. Lotus is also great for meeting people, I act lost. Black Canyon is nice for eye contact and it is a natural to ask a lady if she wants a coffee. There are a lot of hookers on T****ed and it is fun to see what is going on in the bars without actually going there. I have only met one woman I dated long term on the INTERNET in 6 years of living in Thailand. I am really not very interested in INTERNET savvy women as they mess with my computers at home and I don't like erasing everything every day.

Interesting, but wrong.

A common trick an uni or office girl might play is to date a English or American guy for a month for a kind of crash conversation course. It's free, she gets bought gifts usually. These girls are not dumb. Bargirls in my expereince just learn enough English to get what they want in paper money and things that shine and go bleep. Educated Thai women usually have a good grounding in English grammar that they haven't put together in conversation yet. Once they get the conversation going all kinds of doors open workwise and lifesyle - they move up the social ladder.

Well i am a man so checking out the talent makes sense to me, and lets be honest there's some sexy little bodies in thailand and that's mainly what you see on the net, i think your right i should judge girls on more than just looks, but if you cant understand a word they are saying, i think one of those hot bodies would go a long way. I just feel in my opinion european girls have prettier faces.

I would guess as you get older what you look for in a women changes. What i cant understand is how can a thai girl have you over if you don't speak thai, if your in complete control of your own life, Of course she could always be slagging you of, but's that's it, even girls in the uk try to get you to buy them things all the time and and take them out, and if they push it to far you tell them to piss of. How is this any different with thai girls, if you agree and set the rules from day one that's it then.

Green, if you look at the number of posts on Thai Visa you can gain a world of insight to living in Thailand. You are going to have a lot more living, money and Visa problems than problems with women. A simple look at the number of posts will confirm this. Thailand wants old rich guys and has written their laws to facilitate this. Last year including travel time I spent a total of 36 minutes with Thai governmental officials and spent 1900 baht.

The only men I have met in Thailand who think European women are more attractive than Thai women are from Russia and India/Pakistan. It seems odd to find an Englishman with those tastes.

Thailand is all about women. Why else would anyone else come here? Maybe the UK is worse than I think it is.