Fads Are So, Yesterday...?

baht&sold

Read this title in a local paper recently. Did you jump on a fad/trend/fashion du jour and feel a bit silly looking back, OR are you still sticking with said fad/trend/fashion, OR do you MISS a fad/trend/fashion and what was/is it and why? Just curious :o

42 inch flares in the Madchester ere and, am I <deleted>*k still wearing them.....!!!!! :D:D:D

redrus

Retro fad making the rounds currently- bound to be some in a few christmas stockings (and next summer's garage sale) I kinda like it actually :o

"Despite a relentless stream of mobile telephonic innovation, talking on the phone just isn't as satisfying as it used to be- presenting the Phobile..."

th.75b0eda97d.jpg

07aaa20502.jpg

Edited by baht&sold

Retro fad making the rounds currently- bound to be some in a few christmas stockings (and next summer's garage sale) I kinda like it actually  :o

"Despite a relentless stream of mobile telephonic innovation, talking on the phone just isn't as satisfying as it used to be- presenting the Phobile..."

th.75b0eda97d.jpg

07aaa20502.jpg

Where do I sign?

Retro fad making the rounds currently- bound to be some in a few christmas stockings (and next summer's garage sale) I kinda like it actually  :D

th.75b0eda97d.jpg

07aaa20502.jpg

Where do I sign?

You're havin a giraffe, not sure I could choose between the phone ext and my old flares..... :o:D:D

redrus