Aircon, No-Smoking, Busy Pool Tables: Where?

kebabbaro

Hi,

i ve been living in Pattaya for some months and I like to go out 3-4 times a week to chill out and play some pool, but I definitely want my chill-out venue to comply with 3 requirements:

1 - aircon : no explanation needed here, heat and humidity in Pattaya is just unbearable

2 - no-smoking : i hate the smelly and unhealthy air of a smoking venue

3 - busy pool tables : i get easily bored if i play only with my mates , i rather play with strangers as it's much more challenging and exciting

Now I know only Walking Street Pub ( the one with the american car hung on top at the entry ) in Walking Street which comply with all of these, prolly because the no-smoking requirement is so difficult to find in a bar/pub/disco.

Do you know of some more venues like that? Any location in Pattaya or in the Dark Side would do, thank you.

Metro on Soi LK Metro, Air, decent tables, non-smoking and some music worth listening to. (most times I've been in there)

Also the beer is COLD, unlike some bars who seem to use the cooler more for decoration than keeping beer at a proper temperature.

Megabreak is the best aircon facility in pattaya to play pool.

The smoke there never bothered me as they have high ceilings.

The problem for non-smokers usually is not the smoke but the smell... :(

If you go at Megabreak around midnight, it really stinks because of smokers. :sick:

I vote for Tim's right on second road, just up from KISS restaurant. Has a gogo attached so you get a lot of overflow business. Can order out for food. Have had some decent nights there. Can't remember if no-smoking is actually enforced or not, but I am a non-smoker and I don't remember being bothered at all.

Megabreak is the best aircon facility in pattaya to play pool.

The smoke there never bothered me as they have high ceilings.

The problem for non-smokers usually is not the smoke but the smell... :(

If you go at Megabreak around midnight, it really stinks because of smokers. :sick:

Was in Megabreak last week and it stunk of tobacco.

Tims Bar is a better bet and some of the girls there are quite good if you want a game.