Snack And Drink Vending Machine Suppliers

There is a reason why you don't see a lot of vending machines in Thailand .. the cost of labor.

You would probably be better off hiring somebody to take care of other things while also being responsible for selling the occasional snack.

Because labor is so cheap vending machines are not that great of a business and I doubt there are many (if any) willing to place machines at even busy locations and split profits with the location owner as is done in the west.

• 9 months later...

There is a reason why you don't see a lot of vending machines in Thailand .. the cost of labor.

You would probably be better off hiring somebody to take care of other things while also being responsible for selling the occasional snack.

Because labor is so cheap vending machines are not that great of a business and I doubt there are many (if any) willing to place machines at even busy locations and split profits with the location owner as is done in the west.

Taking into consideration low rates for the business rentals in Thailand my guess is that the rent of 1 sq.meter will not be such a great expense to the vending machine owner either.

So even with a cheap labor costs I think that vendys have a good potential in this country....Or do they?..

Just took a look at website and 370,000 thb not including delivery

Once adding in delivery, roughly 3.5. -4 years salary for min wage employee

That and given the fact that you are probably already paying some one to sit at the front desk all night , may not be the best option