Property Value Of Sale Declared To Land Office.

i think they don't tell you things like that without a court order or envelope full of notes.

anyways, that sum that people really pay for property is always different then the sum that they present to land office, to keep the transfer taxes etc. low.

A block of land that we were meant to be acquiring was sold quietly very recently to another chap who bought it for the sole purpose to try and extort us. His price changes several times a day, today's price is 13 times the pre agreed amount. The guy is a <deleted>.

We forced him off our property yesterday, this block is land locked. We are still offering the previous agreed amount.

He is full of lies, but can not even remember his own lies !!! Now he relies we are not playing his game, he is desperate and now offing what he paid for it, he is claiming 13 times what we know he bought it for today. Today we said, screw it, we will offer you what you declared you paid for it to the land office, knowing he would have lied to them to cut the taxes down. laugh.gif

He is in stress out mode, I would like to know what BS he told the land office. Time to play his game jap.gif

A block of land that we were meant to be acquiring was sold quietly very recently to another chap who bought it for the sole purpose to try and extort us. His price changes several times a day, today's price is 13 times the pre agreed amount. The guy is a <deleted>.

We forced him off our property yesterday, this block is land locked. We are still offering the previous agreed amount.

He is full of lies, but can not even remember his own lies !!! Now he relies we are not playing his game, he is desperate and now offing what he paid for it, he is claiming 13 times what we know he bought it for today. Today we said, screw it, we will offer you what you declared you paid for it to the land office, knowing he would have lied to them to cut the taxes down. laugh.gif

He is in stress out mode, I would like to know what BS he told the land office. Time to play his game jap.gif

Last we heard the Chanote for the landlocked plot was being sorted out. Has access been determined and a new Chanote issued? How can anybody sell the land without a title deed.

Last we heard the Chanote for the landlocked plot was being sorted out. Has access been determined and a new Chanote issued? How can anybody sell the land without a title deed.

Well we thought it was sorted or dam_n close to it. The people with the fake chanotes (several were issued from the land office over time when he declared them lost, and he got private personal loans on them) were to get the money divided up between them as compensation that we paid, apparently they were happy enough with that and it didn't involve us. So, all sorted, the copies out there were returned with this understanding, and one new chanote was issued, being the latest and final one. The local headman organizing it all, bring the parties together was told by the land office this, he told us it is getting ready, organize a day for the deal to be done. On the sly, the "owner" picked up the chontore and sold it to a relative of his very recently, so the other people were not to get their money, allot can happen in a week in Thailand !!!! This new jerk is now trying to extort us.

On our land 2 days ago, while he was trespassing, I recorded him opening admitting he lied about the price he told the land department office to avoid taxes, in the same video he cant even get his story straight to us how much he paid for it. He is now shitting himself.

We found out last night, the chap who owns the other boundy of the land locked land, hates the new owner from way back, good for us !!! That guy also thinks it is good for us to own it as he know we will throw in a few hundred truck loads of fill into it, gets rid of an ass hole, and we have indirectly made the value of his land go up allot by developing the a very localized area, he is on side it seems.

I would love to just get a copy of this idiots fraud with land office, and offer as the final offer what he declared he paid !!!! I am also happy for it to go to court if that is what he wants, everything is stacked against this jerk. He physically started shacking when two words were mentioned, "Bangkok Lawyers" . He is now desperate, He now has a problem.

Only issue is, he is not rational. So same tiny plot of land, just a new different jerk owner this week. jap.gif

Edited by haveaniceday

cases like these sometimes ends in murder, as I am sure you are aware about. Loosing face and all that

land office can not legally reveal last transfer value

as I said previously, they can reveal minimum accepted transfer value, and I find it likely this is the value used on last transfer to make transfer taxes as low as possible. Doesnt make it a proved fraud, unless paid with cashier check proving other sales value

and a piece of advice would be, do not expect any agreement to be honored until transfer actually takes place

rather than making him look like a jurk, you may reach your goal more easily by being polite and tell him all you can pay is what he paid. Avoids him loosing face :)

Your last comment is what we are have tried. But he keeps changing the price of what he says he paid for it !!!!!!!!

To make things simple, the original offer from us, was the same price we paid for land with access. Now he is trying for over 10 times that for land with no access.

He bought it, by his own admission to extort money from us. It back fired. He is not taking the option of getting out at break even like you suggested.

He has told people, he has run out of money and needs money, and this is a good way, but it has back fired, he is clutching at straws.

We don't need the land, nor really care if we have it. But we are not giving access to this extorting person who bought it for a single purpose.

Most likely, he will give in when he is hungry enough and break even..

Thanks for the info re the land office. Not to mention that one again !!!!! Will try to find out the minimum accepted transfer value. Great Tip.

Your last comment is what we are have tried. But he keeps changing the price of what he says he paid for it !!!!!!!!

To make things simple, the original offer from us, was the same price we paid for land with access. Now he is trying for over 10 times that for land with no access.

He bought it, by his own admission to extort money from us. It back fired. He is not taking the option of getting out at break even like you suggested.

He has told people, he has run out of money and needs money, and this is a good way, but it has back fired, he is clutching at straws.

We don't need the land, nor really care if we have it. But we are not giving access to this extorting person who bought it for a single purpose.

Most likely, he will give in when he is hungry enough and break even..

Thanks for the info re the land office. Not to mention that one again !!!!! Will try to find out the minimum accepted transfer value. Great Tip.

for the minimum accepted land transfer value, you can also ask Puijai Baan or Kamnan if you trust them, as its based on their recomondation. Its propabably same talangwah value as your land, despite presently not having access

This tale is becoming more and more obtuse. A couple of weeks ago it started out as an access problem for a landlocked plot of land that was for sale. The local land office was supposedly sorting that out and issuing a new Chanote. There also were some loan sharks involved with multiple claims to the land. Fast forward to today. A new Chanote has been issued sans access, the loan sharks have apparently been appeased and the land sold to a third party who in now asking 13 times the original agreed price. I fail to comprehend why the OP is still wasting his time with this obvious scam.

Why even get the land, thai law stipulates that land locked land is entitled to a walk way through another persons land to gain access to their own land.

Unless you have a car then its understandable.

This tale is becoming more and more obtuse. A couple of weeks ago it started out as an access problem for a landlocked plot of land that was for sale. The local land office was supposedly sorting that out and issuing a new Chanote. There also were some loan sharks involved with multiple claims to the land. Fast forward to today. A new Chanote has been issued sans access, the loan sharks have apparently been appeased and the land sold to a third party who in now asking 13 times the original agreed price. I fail to comprehend why the OP is still wasting his time with this obvious scam.

as this topic was started 26 hours ago and mentions nothing about access for the plot Op obviously has purchased/gained control over, I stick with this topics issues ;)

The guts of the problem for us is, I don't like people pre-planning to extort from us and I don't like people trespassing.

It would be handy not to have a chunk out of our place.

Just spent an hour with the our local Puijai Baan, he is a decent guy. Someone must have really pissed him off, when he came back not to happy.

Told us to wait, suggested the max price for us to pay which is nearly 40% less than what is currently on the table, and let them run out of money and come begging for us to buy it.

He did tell us one thing that was interesting, The owner of the shack these scamming pricks are currently renting has told the Puijai Baan that she is going to flatten it in mid January when the lease expires to stop them squatting. Mr Puijai Baan says they are running out of money, and he thinks when this pathetic scam doesn't work out, they will give up and be begging for us to buy it. Also there has been two police "raids" on their shack recently due to their sons suspected drug entrepreneur activities, he thinks they will need bail money sooner rather than later.... Nice people eh bah.gif

I tell ya what though, it have been a learning experience.

as this topic was started 26 hours ago and mentions nothing about access for the plot Op obviously has purchased/gained control over, I stick with this topics issues ;)

A continuation of this topic: http://www.thaivisa....gent-timeframe/

I was trying to keep the two issues separate, I agree they are very similar, we were not expecting the owner to sell it to an in law last week and that persons sole intention to try and extort us.

We thought the easiest way out for all, was let him know we are not going to play his game and we will buy him out for what he paid for it. It is common knowledge what he paid for it, he boasted to many what he paid for it and how he is going to gouge us. He even mistakenly told Mr Puijai Baan in the presence of the seller who confirmed it.

The latest problem is now he is lying about how much he paid for it, he is lying about this this up to 13 times the amount !!!

I started this thread as I thought it would be good to find out if I could get a copy of the paper work to see how much baht he declared he paid for it for taxes to be calculated on etc.. and stick that back in his face after this guy proudly said on video that it is irrelevant what amount he paid taxes on and he said some very rude things about the land department staff, on camera while trespassing. Seems I can not get a copy of this and it is not a path worth following up. Purpose of thread is achieved.

Following up on that idea seems to not be worth it, but that is what the first question was directly about. I was trying to keep it directly relevant.

Anyway for now, we are just going to wait it out, better he needing us than us being on the receiving end of games.

Edited by haveaniceday