Invitation: Thaivisa Christmas Party & Pissup

george

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there George,

Is it a private party.....some places wont let you in unless you have an invite....

Do I need to show anything at the door?

I'll be there with a mate...

Please let me know...

Cheers.

You are invited to the first Official Thaivisa Christmas Party!

Friday December 23, 2005 at 17:00 until late...

FREE CHRISTMAS BUFFET AND FREE SHOOTERS

FOR THAIVISA MEMBERS AT THE CLUB LOUNGE.

Click here for more info:

http://party.thaivisa.com

Map to the party:

http://media.thaivisa.com/sinmap.jpg

All hotels in Bangkok fully booked? Try here:

http://hotel.thaivisa.com

Hi there George,

Is it a private party....> yes

some places wont let you in unless you have an invite....sure..G invites 20000+ memb

Do I need to show anything at the door? yes.. avatar sticker on  forehead is needed

I'll be there with a mate...cool

Please let me know...now  u know

Cheers.

cheers ...Georgina

oops ..im kidding U and your friends re invited :o:D

Bambi :D

Edited by BambinA

Liked the photos of the Sin Club. Do you think they will repeal the new "No-Serving-Drinks-After-Mid-night" law by then? :o

??? I was at the roof top bar above 7-11 (same building as the party is looks like) and they were still serving drinks at 4AM!

From what I've seen, there is no difference; you can still get alchold all night long.

Liked the photos of the Sin Club. Do you think they will repeal the new "No-Serving-Drinks-After-Mid-night" law by then?  :D

???  I was at the roof top bar above 7-11 (same building as the party is looks like) and they were still serving drinks at 4AM!

From what I've seen, there is no difference; you can still get alchold all night long.

Not really sure about the drinking hours Tokyo, we don't care about that sort of thing, as this is a strictly alcohol free site you know :o:D:D

Liked the photos of the Sin Club. Do you think they will repeal the new "No-Serving-Drinks-After-Mid-night" law by then?  :D

???  I was at the roof top bar above 7-11 (same building as the party is looks like) and they were still serving drinks at 4AM!

Not really sure about the drinking hours Tokyo, we don't care about that sort of thing, as this is a strictly alcohol free site you know :D:D:D

:D Of course it is Mr BoJ, of course it is !!!!! :D:o:D

just listed from this thread...

and seem people here will go

george

felix

Jockstar+missus

Explorer+To-ey

zzap

Jeff1

tytus +footy team

Firefan

BambinA

Jaqueline

godforhire

corkscrew

mattnich+missus

buadhai+missus

mr.buffalo

dvdman

jezchesters

Kerryd

Bleeder

ilyushin

andyfletch

MistaDorn

sara-ghadimi

surin

cobra

moondragon

cnnaing

sam518cn

Bangkokbabay

MiG16

Cheeky Farang

Artisan

AlexLah

newworks

yahana99

marquess

Leo_Moscow

saraburioz

breconion

Thug

true blue

and other anonymous ...

see ya there :o

just listed from  this thread...

and  seem  people here will go

george

felix

Jockstar+missus

Explorer+To-ey

zzap

Jeff1

tytus +footy team

Firefan

BambinA

Jaqueline

godforhire

corkscrew

mattnich+missus

buadhai+missus

mr.buffalo

dvdman

jezchesters

Kerryd

Bleeder

ilyushin

andyfletch

MistaDorn

sara-ghadimi

surin

cobra

moondragon

cnnaing

sam518cn

Bangkokbabay

MiG16

Cheeky Farang

Artisan

AlexLah

newworks

yahana99

marquess

Leo_Moscow

saraburioz

breconion

Thug

true blue

and  other anonymous ...

see ya there  :o

Don't forget Mrs Jez (M155 G0ld) - now she's the drinker in the partnership!

:D:D

Too bad ya can't make it. Less 1 QC on the team. Happy holidays and see you when you get in country.

I'll have a few drinks for you. Full report too. :o

:D

Cleared my calendar so I can get to this party; thought they did a great job on the last one I attended (when was it?, my memory banks were erased around midnight).

Sorry to hear Narachon won't be here for this party, great to talk and drink with. Unless LoJack shows up, it'll only be the 2 of us experienced QC members ensuring the shooters are safe for public consumption. I'll look for you around the same station.

Glad to be of service for the Board.

dumb last-minute question that i may have missed the answer to because i haven't been on-line much lately: do i have to show any proof that i am a TV member in order to join the party???

Not a dumb question at all- Every TV member conveniently has a chip implanted upon joining for i.d. purposes (done nefariously whilst asleep by TV agents) :D Either that, or uttering the secret code words gets you in...(can't say, it's secret;)

OK, OK, last time, members gave their username at the door and were given a sticker to wear- stricter guidelines may be in place to avoid Thomas Merton impersonations this time tho (Stu/Bambi, you crazy kids, knock that off;) :D Also for the record, wifes/husbands, mia noi's, gf's & bf's were welcomed as well. I believe that's still on- Mod squad may correct me if I'm mistaken in any of this :o

[OK, OK, last time, members gave their username at the door and were given a sticker to wear- stricter guidelines may be in place to avoid Thomas Merton impersonations this time tho (Stu/Bambi, you crazy kids, knock that off;) 

:o:D

will you go there ja? baht&sold

me, i'd be there 8ish and stuberry will go there also

If you know how to get there by car and need a ride from nonthaburi let me know. was gonna take the bus since I don't know how to get downtown via car

Greg

me ,myself i live in Chaeng watthana Area, but today i wont drive..i will take a taxi and use expressway .. (exit =Suk) u-turn @asoke junction.. i 'd tell the driver to go to soi4 (nana)..