Good Tires For Volvo V70

Presto

I bought myself a used, 2003, Volvo V70 last week. Tires are not good, but that was part of the deal. So I need 4 new ones. Size is 215/55-16. So Id like recommendations, and places to buy/fit around or in Hua Hin where I live.

I like the Falken ZE912, which seems a good compromise.

Added info: Kosol is a dealer of Falken, but seemingly can not supply this size. And Falken is made in Thailand!

Other tire places have Michelin XM2, and Bridgestone GR9. All more expensive than Falken. Hankook and Maxxis are not really confidencce inspiring to me, but I could be wrong of course.

Any help is very much appreciated!

What's wrong with Hankook and Maxxis? Hankook especially has a very good track reputation where it's been used..

When I say "track reputation" I'm talking of the very road tires they sell for the daily driver and not some one off racing tires.

What's wrong with Hankook and Maxxis? Hankook especially has a very good track reputation where it's been used..

When I say "track reputation" I'm talking of the very road tires they sell for the daily driver and not some one off racing tires.

Just reading review on the net, no actual experience. Re. Volvo and tires, I used to buy Bridgestones, didnt like Pirellis at all. But here its different, so the Falkens seemed OK to me, at first sight. Just looking for some actual (Thailand) experience.

Just reading review on the net, no actual experience. Re. Volvo and tires, I used to buy Bridgestones, didnt like Pirellis at all. But here its different, so the Falkens seemed OK to me, at first sight. Just looking for some actual (Thailand) experience.

Honestly you can't really go wrong with any of the manufacturers you've mentioned IMO.