Moto Gp & Wsb, 2012.

Lickey

Coupla good articles there Kwasaki, pose weve got 3 top blokes,Lor,Ros,Ped, + Cal & Hayden who know there bikes, all the rest of the new works riders will be on a steep learning curve,

I still think a common ECU would work wonders for all concerned, otherwise it could get boring again,,,

I will watch Motogp, but with not as much interest as WSB & BSB,

PS, Got all your re-decorating done and enjoying the Kwacker, well done matethumbsup.gif

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coupla good articles there Kwasaki, pose weve got 3 top blokes,Lor,Ros,Ped, + Cal & Hayden who know there bikes, all the rest of the new works riders will be on a steep learning curve,

I still think a common ECU would work wonders for all concerned, otherwise it could get boring again,,,

I will watch Motogp, but with not as much interest as WSB & BSB,

PS, Got all your re-decorating done and enjoying the Kwacker, well done matethumbsup.gif

Yeah !! you are right watching WSBK & BSB is a must as well as MotoGP if you like watching track races.

Downloaded the IOM TT 2012 went there in 95, 96 with my Fireblade and in 97 in my time, everyone enthusiast about bike racing should try to go if they can possibility find the cash and time to go, they certainly need more than talent when it come to road racing. w00t.giflaugh.png

Edited by Kwasaki

Never went to the TT, IOM, perhaps i should have done? my Danish friends would go every 3 years, 6 of them would stay at our house in Bury St Edmunds for 2 nights, and 2 nights on the way home, them boys and gals could drink Draught Abbot like water, 5%real ale, real good blokes, all had Guzzis,

Since the demise of dreambox, i was peturbed at first, but it did open my eyes to what is free on the net, besides live sports ect, Youtube is great, Just watched Gobert & Slights battle at Phillip Island, and lots of Irish Road Racing, this stuff makes the Motogp series sanitized,

Looking forward to live Macau on eurosport, and in the close season will watch 60/70/80/90/00 racing on the tube,

Rossi to win Sunday???

The rain in Spain

Falls mainly on Valencia,,,

Well done Danny, you really rubbed Sandras name in it, last lap, last corner, great stuff!!!

So now im thinking, Gino Rea and Lowcrutch, make it a brit 123, mmm

I think Gino crashed cos i was sitting on the back prodding him in the ribs saying, "cmon, you can win this!!'

And the start debacle of GP, slick or nt so slick, seemed like a bit of mixed up buggery to me, but there was a winner, Redposa, Rossi didnt to too bad in the WC, 6th, ahead of Hayden Crutchlow,Spies,Bradl ect,

Interesting test week coming up, will keep an eye on this,,,

Max B has retired, so thanks to Max for all the great races you have given us over the last 21 years, enjoy your retirement,,

• 2 weeks later...

I wondered why Max didn't announce it when he won, maybe he was still looking for a deal or maybe he didn't want to detract from the gloss, will we ever know. Anyway he has provided me with much entertainment over the years. The black flagging, the monowheel over the line where he went through the vertical, the crash in front of Rossi the spectator who dominated him off the track too. The championships, oh the list goes on.

The testing in Valencia was mostly wet and therefore inconclusive. Rutter has won Macau again. Gary Johnson who periodically makes appearances here for Hi Side track days was 4th, he might win it if Rutter ever retires. I never know which Rutter it is I'm assuming there is 2 or 3 of them.

Anyway apparently Dorna made an administrative decision that for all purposes the 2013 season is deemed to start on the first day of testing. Therefore this thread might be allowed to wither down the tree and one of us should start the new one. Even though as Mr Lickey points out MotoGP is becoming more sanitised and there are other racing ect to be chatted about, it is still a cut above other motorsport I believe. We probably should for the sake of consistency call it MotoGP and Motorbike racing 2013 or something like that. If no-one takes the honours and opens a new thread, I threaten to do so myself.

• Like 2

Good on you Blue Tongue,

I have been thinking about next year, and to be honest, my heart isnt really with MotoGp, its more WSB and BSB and specially Irish Road Racing and the TT,

Phil Read 8 times WC and 8 times TT winner, says if youve never raced at the TT, youve never raced a motorcycle,,,, im inclined to agree with him,

BT, i really hope you get a phoneline soon, theres so much stuff on Youtube, all the bike racing ect,

Good on you Blue Tongue,

I have been thinking about next year, and to be honest, my heart isnt really with MotoGp, its more WSB and BSB and specially Irish Road Racing and the TT,

Phil Read 8 times WC and 8 times TT winner, says if youve never raced at the TT, youve never raced a motorcycle,,,, im inclined to agree with him,

BT, i really hope you get a phoneline soon, theres so much stuff on Youtube, all the bike racing ect,

Second that really but there's not a lot of us on here to split to 2 topic's, I say ' Blue Tongue ' has the best idea :-

Or just call it :- MotoGP / WSBK / BSB / TT 2013. so carry out your threat Blue Tongue. laugh.pngbiggrin.png

Argentina got the elbow.

MotoGP MCN News.

Revised 2013 MotoGP calendar

April 7 Losail International Circuit – Qatar*

April 21 Circuit of the Americas - USA

May 5 Jerez – Spain (subject to contract)

May 19 Le Mans – France

June 2 Mugello – Italy

June 16 Catalunya – Spain

June 29 Assen – Holland**

July 7 Sachsenring – Germany

July 21 Laguna Seca – USA***

August 18 Indianapolis – USA

August 25 Brno – Czech Republic

September 1 Silverstone - UK

September 15 Misano – Italy

September 29 Motorland Aragon - Spain

October 13 Sepang – Malaysia

October 20 Australia – Phillip Island

October 27 Twin Ring Motegi – Japan

November 10 Valencia – Spain

* Night race

** Saturday race

***MotoGP class only

WSBK 1 to still be annouced :- http://www.worldsbk.com/images/stories/documents/2012_fim_superbike_championship_calendar.pdf

BSB calender :- http://www.britishsuperbike.com/

IOM TT :- http://www.iomttbreaks.com/TT/2013/schedule.html

Regards everyone.

Edited by Kwasaki

• 2 weeks later...

I say ' Blue Tongue ' has the best idea :-

Or just call it :- MotoGP / WSBK / BSB / TT 2013. so carry out your threat Blue Tongue. laugh.pngbiggrin.png

Argentina got the elbow.

MotoGP MCN News.

Revised 2013 MotoGP calendar

April 7 Losail International Circuit – Qatar*

April 21 Circuit of the Americas - USA

May 5 Jerez – Spain (subject to contract)

May 19 Le Mans – France

June 2 Mugello – Italy

June 16 Catalunya – Spain

June 29 Assen – Holland**

July 7 Sachsenring – Germany

July 21 Laguna Seca – USA***

August 18 Indianapolis – USA

August 25 Brno – Czech Republic

September 1 Silverstone - UK

September 15 Misano – Italy

September 29 Motorland Aragon - Spain

October 13 Sepang – Malaysia

October 20 Australia – Phillip Island

October 27 Twin Ring Motegi – Japan

November 10 Valencia – Spain

* Night race

** Saturday race

***MotoGP class only

WSBK 1 to still be annouced :- http://www.worldsbk....ip_calendar.pdf This is 2012 can't find 2013 confirmed calendar.

BSB calender :- http://www.britishsuperbike.com/ This too is 2012, 2013 anyone.???

IOM TT :- http://www.iomttbrea...3/schedule.html

Regards everyone.

Can't find 2013 wsbk or bsb confirmed calendar, February not far away " BT " get 2013 thread underway mate, quite a bit of chat and speculation going around.