Online Bank Statements For Uk Visa

i bank online in the uk but recieve bank statement online would this be ok to produce? would it be better if i explain why i have sent them a printable copy? some please help my wife just applied for a settlement visa 2 days ago and just had a phone call today for an interview on the 26th of june and wanted me to send october,november,december bank statement but why do they want october and november when i have already gave them that?

thanks if anyone can help me

i bank online in the uk but recieve bank statement online would this be ok to produce? would it be better if i explain why i have sent them a printable copy? some please help my wife just applied for a settlement visa 2 days ago and just had a phone call today for an interview on the 26th of june and wanted me to send october,november,december bank statement but why do they want october and november when i have already gave them that?

thanks if anyone can help me

lol just notice i put down 26th of june its 26th of january hehehe

I'd suggest that in this day and age, when many people have only internet accounts, the visa officer will accept print outs unless, of course, he has sufficient reason to believe they are not genuine. However, if you are worried about your on-line statements being acceptable, perhaps you can obtain hard copies from your bank. Also include October's and November's statements, just in case the embassy has mislaid them.

Scouse.

Tooney, my Mrs went in September and i am in the same predicament. They accepted the printed copies without any questions.

blimey kool well looks like i be handing in my print out. one more question i think scouser would know, what if i my wife handed in the online bank statement on the day of the interview and they did not accept it would that mean she will be refused and have to wait for about a year to appeal would this be possible?

tooney

what if i my wife handed in the online bank statement on the day of the interview and they did not accept it would that mean she will be refused and have to wait for about a year to appeal would this be possible?

Yes, it could be possible that she'd be refused, but I would contend that refusal on those grounds alone would be unreasonable and could be challenged prior to an appeal.

Scouse.

hi

i was in bangkok 2 weeks ago doing my wifes settlement visa and wanted to make sure everything was right

I also bank online in the uk and recieve my bank statement online ,but to save any problems at the embassy i went to bank and got hard copies and also got them to date and stamp them

all the best