Yingluck's Popularity On The Wane, Abhsit's On The Rise: Abac Poll

webfact

Well if 54 to 60% of the thai population (this is what I would call a majority) have no confidence in the politicans/government then maybe the country is making headway. Now if this same majority would do something about the mess that this country is in, then there may be a light at the end of the long tunnel.

As one man said "I have a dream".

and where did u get this number? from abac poll? which has no credibility of whatsoever... twisted in the favor of democrats?

I worked with abac and know pretty well how they prepare this scam... annoyed.gif

Any different than the PTP or 'red shirts' or mr T work?

It is sad, when a country selects a piece of fluff like the mr T's clone into politics.

PTP pulled off a minor coup of their own by putting Yingluck up there, an unforseen play that effectively sealed the result, and left the Dems more than a little red faced Edited by 473geo

mr T clone Wanes

Pull the string and I'll wink at you, I'm your puppet

I'll do funny things if you want me to, I'm your puppet

Your every wish is my command

All you gotta do is wiggle your little hand

I'm your puppet, I'm your puppet

"I'm Your Puppet"

Edited by z12

Yingluck's political indices dropping

The political situation under the Yingluck Shinawatra government is in the decline as measured by 25 political indices for the past three months.

The Suan Dusit Poll, released on Wednesday, said the January indices dropped to 5.07 out of 10 points. In comparison the indices were at 5.15 in December.

The survey said the overall indices were declining because of the government's failing scores on a number of issues, particularly, corruption, dark influence, poverty, unemployment, cost of living and fractious politics.

The Nation - February 1, 2012

The figues are clearly there to embarass Abhisit and deflect the govt's poor performance. Looks like a set up to me, only opinions of PTP are taken into account! Load of waffle and goodnight.

Edited by exeter