Bike Shop

cdmtdm

I don’t know but maybe the dealer which opened near Pavilion Hotel is a Colnago dealer! However and as you probably know there are a Cannondale dealer in Talang and Talang bike shop which is a dealer for Trek and can also get you other brands.

sports store in Jungceylon and Central used to be ok on brand name bikes

In Kata, Patak road, left side when coming from Chalong, beach boys bikes or something, not sure if they only rent them or also sell them

Beach Boy has nearly nothing. About 200 metrs further down the road is Siam Bikes or something like that, theyb have much more. But the one in Phuket Town really is much better.

Almost opposite the police station is a bikeshop in Phuket Town.

There are no bicycle shop near the main Police staion but if you mean bicycle with engine you have a few shops selling parts and doing repairs, pluss a recently opened motorcycle ride gear shop ( it was once a bicyle shop next to that townhouse but that`s 10 years ago) in Yaworat road near the Muang District office.

Just found a new bike shop well new to me anyway. Stocks Bianchi road bikes and a few cheeper brands.

Loads of parts and bits and pieces

Patong go passed the petrol station heading for the beach through the traffic lights a few 100m down the road look out for a family mart on the right. as you go passed it the is a small entrance and you are there. Has a big red specialized banner above the entrance

In Kata, Patak road, left side when coming from Chalong, beach boys bikes or something, not sure if they only rent them or also sell them

Beach Boy has nearly nothing. About 200 metrs further down the road is Siam Bikes or something like that, theyb have much more. But the one in Phuket Town really is much better.

Beach boy as got lots of Park tools in stock now. Any thing you want he will order in no problem

There are no bicycle shop near the main Police staion but if you mean bicycle with engine you have a few shops selling parts and doing repairs, pluss a recently opened motorcycle ride gear shop ( it was once a bicyle shop next to that townhouse but that`s 10 years ago) in Yaworat road near the Muang District office.

I bought mine there, so I'm sure there is one.

Beach boy as got lots of Park tools in stock now. Any thing you want he will order in no problem

Thanks for the update, good to hear they have restocked. I always liked them, but after for quite some time they had nothing in stock anymore I gave them a miss.

Think we talk about a different location and Police station!

I don’t know but maybe the dealer which opened near Pavilion Hotel is a Colnago dealer! However and as you probably know there are a Cannondale dealer in Talang and Talang bike shop which is a dealer for Trek and can also get you other brands.

The shop I mentioned here is just on the corner where Satun road meets Maeluan Road. Just opposite the Muang District office and near the Pavillion Hotel and Plukpanya School. Never dealt with the shop but they have a sign saying Specialized and Colnago outside,

Think we talk about a different location and Police station!

How many main police station sare there in Phuket Town?

thanks fellas for the info ..a little confused over the phuket town location...never been to the police station any chance of a google map ? that will give me three Thalang, Patong and Phuket Town to evaluate ..

appreciate the help ...

cheers

Phuket main Police station is in Chumpon road http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?mapprev=1

And when standing in front of the Police station facing north the new Tourist Police HQ are on the left (150m) in Yaworat Road.

On the side opposite the Police station there are 2-3 motorbike repair shops and one big restaurant and a couple small ones. There is also a wheel/rim shop on that side and heading against Yaworat there are a health clinic and one small shop selling motorbike helmets ++.

I Drive on this road frequently and have done for years but never seen any bicycle shop there, anyway if there are I would be happy to know.

Pavillion hotel is here http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?mapprev=1 which is Satun road and 50 meter from the potential Colnago dealer!

thanks fellas for the info ..a little confused over the phuket town location...never been to the police station any chance of a google map ? that will give me three Thalang, Patong and Phuket Town to evaluate ..

appreciate the help ...

cheers

I would recommend you Talang Bike shop. Most experienced dealer and mechanic on the island and can get you everything bicycle related, but don`t expect him to come running trying to sell you a bike.

He is also the main mechanic for Laguna Phuket Triathlon and Asia pacific 70.3 ironman and the athletes prefer him over a well known up market (up spoken) Singapore bicycle dealer!

The Cannondale dealer in Talang is also a great shop. But I have personally never used them except for buying a few parts some time back so I don’t know how their mechanic experience is!

heading from central. towards phuket town, pass the school on ur left thru the next light BUT before the next light make that right turn, go to the traffic light, make a left, cross the next light an its on the left hand side,

There is a good shop in Chern talay. Coming from Surin before the police station on the right

In Kamala there is a good shop and he has some HIGH end bikes. From Patong, first traffic light take a right and its on the right

both the above owners are serious riders.

Thalang has two good shops, One run by a guy Named Paitoon, ( serious rider) Heading towards the airport after the turn off to Laguna its on the left after the light.does repairs and very reliable

across the street is another shop that sells Cannodales,

IF ur on Face book post a request from one of us, https://www.facebook.com/groups/149994815088413/222711081150119/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity

Phuket mountainbikers.

Edited by phuketrichard

Khun Paitoon from Talang Bike shop is a really good mechanic and a very nice person too. Khun Kitiya, owner of the Cannondale Station in Talang is also a very knowledgable biker and nice person, her mechanician is quite good and she has maybe the biggest choice of bicycle equipment, component and apparel on the island; she can also get you any brand you'd like.

On the topic of bicycles, I could really use a mechanic in Phuket Town to fix the axle of my daughter's cheap (1,700 baht) Chinese made bicycle...the axle does not sit firmly in the chamber that houses it, which causes the chain to fall off... and it looks like frustration city to try and fix...a shame because the bike is otherwise in good condition...any advice appreciated..I would hate to have to buy a whole new bike

ok did the rounds of the shops ,Phuket Town shop good stock and assortment of both road and mountain bikes , sadly my Thai was not good enough and the staff had zero english so could not talk in depth , but a good shop for accessories and top end bikes ...... Kamala very nice guy and has one of his own Carbon Fibre Mountain bikes for sale which i really liked but frame size 18inch too small for me 180cm ....called past Cheng Terlay shop again very nice guy but more geared to road /triathlon stuff .... did not go to the Mech shop in Thalang as he seemed to have little stock , so stopped at the cannondale shop and spoke with the lady (owner i think) wealth of knowledge and very good service , she has a top end cannondale hybrid /carbon mountain bike ( the one with single front fork) which is very nice indeed ( 95k) and that is a definate option ... fortunately i am off to BKK for two days next week so will check a few of the majors and make a decision then ... i must say its a first for me in Phuket ..every shop i went into gave excellent service had well stocked shops and in most cases knew what they were selling ...thanks for the help guys and ladies

cheers

• Like 1