Hotmail And Msn

jimbeam1

Managed to log in about 30 mins ago using Internet Explorer? Tried loging in again a few minuets ago got IE can not display page. Will try Google Chrome?

Hi HD I am also in Bangkok.

jb1

Yep just tried Google Chrome. No problems?

Cheers guy's

jb1

Edited by jimbeam1

Managed to log in about 30 mins ago using Internet Explorer? Tried loging in again a few minuets ago got IE can not display page. Will try Google Chrome?

Hi HD I am also in Bangkok.

jb1

Yep just tried Google Chrome. No problems?

Cheers guy's

jb1

My hotmail account was blocked today, a page come up saying re-set password etc, for some reason it was using an old email from years ago so no way I could get code to re-set my password(strange, have now created a different email address to get around the problem but have lost all my contacts. bloody comps!!!

Edited by kawapower

Hotmail is rife with problems like this, including a seriously weak security structure which allows spam and viruses to run rampant, often hijacking your email contacts for spam purposes.

Instead of trying to fix this mess, suggest you dump the Hotmail, and consider the vastly more secure and reliable Gmail service. There's a reason why Gmail is experiencing market-share jumps in figures above 40%!

http://www.webanalyt...yahoo-mail.html

Edited by Fookhaht

Hotmail is rife with problems like this, including a seriously weak security structure which allows spam and viruses to run rampant, often hijacking your email contacts for spam purposes.

Instead of trying to fix this mess, suggest you dump the Hotmail, and consider the vastly more secure and reliable Gmail service. There's a reason why Gmail is experiencing market-share jumps in figures above 40%!

http://www.webanalyt...yahoo-mail.html

Yes I do also have a gmail account. Looks like it might be time to dump hotmail. The Internet still confuses my little mind. I do like to go on MSN for a general look at the UK news stories + sport

For some reason the problem appears to be with Internet Explorer & Firefox, as I am still experiencing problems with both. Google Chrome, no problem. I have even done a system restore back 5 days, to no avail. Such are the joys.

Cheers all.

jb1

Hotmail locked me out of my account around six months ago. I followed all the steps to get back in, answered all the security questions, but no joy. I gave up, and opened a gmail account. Never had a problem with gmail..............so far.