Crimes Against Thaivisa Members

... (sorry - someone had to go...)

The theblether apologizes for antagonizing the less tolerant members of TV, the theblether agrees that there seems to be an influx of topics of lesser virtue.

The Crime...................encouraging malcontent's to post vitriol on the General Forum.

The Punishment.........a commitment to post some more stupid topics on said forum.

At this point several members are shouting noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

But theblether insists.........it's the least he can do.

ps. theblether is very lacking in self awareness, but theblether is not aware of it.

Thou dost blether a lot .

I wasn't aware of that huh.png

Nothing wrong with a bit of Blethering wink.png

Better blethering than bitter bleating

by the bye, boys.

SC

or bilious <deleted>

bombastic boastings bad...

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 2

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am all for bilgerous bloaterings ( I was a bilge rat in a previous existance ) . Thee theblether must be commended for his narative style , not every one can switch between third and first person without effecting the unbelievability of the tale . Help, the fabric of my reality is coming undone .

• Like 2

I can't believe we have come 7 pages without someone mentioning the crime of saying "Don't invest in Thailand more than you can afford to walk away from" as if they had just coined the most profound statement in the universe.

Or maybe someone has, and I slept through it.

And then there is "You can take the girl out of the bar ....etc etc"

Vomit.

Punishment for both/either is to donate everything to the bar girl and be forced to walk away - pre nookie.

I am all for bilgerous bloaterings ( I was a bilge rat in a previous existance ) . Thee theblether must be commended for his narative style , not every one can switch between third and first person without effecting the unbelievability of the tale . Help, the fabric of my reality is coming undone .

theblether switches from the third and the first person depending upon who he is trying to annoy at the time.

ps Medication may have something to do with it too biggrin.png

Edited by theblether

theblether switches from the third and the first person depending upon who he is trying to annoy at the time.

me two

• Like 1

Well.... I'll be bletherd .... me too....

• Like 1

Apologies to smokie36 for directing the reader to his post, but I wanted to get the direct reference in.

Introducing a new word into our collective vernacular … bletherology

I was introduced to this word for the first time today by a learned colleague …

Away and behave yourselves you bunch of blethering skites biggrin.png

theblether is delighted at this sudden outburst of bletherology, next stop......world domination!!

http://www.thaivisa....42#entry5119242 (up one post from smokie’s post)

I’ve bought it over here because it just feels more at home here with his friends.

You see, I naively thought that ‘bletherology’ was a piss take … I was sooooo wrong.

A simple Google search reveals and enlightens us with the following … “... ignoring the experience, is unscientific discoursation, logonautics that means pseudoscientific bletherology which has a minimum of experience, a maximum ...”

I tip my hat and raise my bottle to thebleather … well I’ll be buggered !

David48 cowboy.gif

Three blethering blaggards!

No..hang on...make that four medicated members...

Bleat here! Are four members like forearms?

They are closely connected...especially on the teenage forums....

Babes blethering in the boondocks? Does Thai Visa have teenage forums (fora, by the bye)?

I thought you were not allowed to join unless your beer gut was over 18.

I checked "blether" on the famous quotations sites, and this one was't there yet

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink

You can beat a horse with leather

But you'll have to let him blether"

SC

Babes blethering in the boondocks? Does Thai Visa have teenage forums (fora, by the bye)?

I checked "blether" on the famous quotations sites, and this one was't there yet

SC

Last night , as I was caught up in this euphoria ,I was considering renaming myself as "thebladder" , in homage to the idle banterer.

• Like 1

Last night , as I was caught up in this euphoria ,I was considering renaming myself as "thebladder" , in homage to the idle banterer.

That's a belter, buddy.

At first I thought you were taking the piss.

SC

I can't believe we have come 7 pages without someone mentioning the crime of saying "Don't invest in Thailand more than you can afford to walk away from" as if they had just coined the most profound statement in the universe.

Or maybe someone has, and I slept through it.

And then there is "You can take the girl out of the bar ....etc etc"

Vomit.

Punishment for both/either is to donate everything to the bar girl and be forced to walk away - pre nookie.

Did that many times, but without the "crime"!!!

Where do I get my money back???

I've missed out my medication this evening...

SC

No, it's more like foreskins... and you can't find Dick under the covers.

Crime: Reading this topic

Punishment: Drink any alcoholic beverage you can find

Blast! It's a bevvy bully banging on about imbibing beer by the bucketful.

SC

So the barman said to me "so have ever wished you had an identical twin?"

I replied "You mean, would I like a double? Make it glenfiddach, then"

I meant to post that on the "Swapping Panini football cards" ...

CRIME - having any intention of staying in Thailand with a limited budget

PUNISHMENT - Sending begging PMs to at least 10 smug B's that insist on posting that anyone who has less than 100K per month is "Farang Kee Nok" (By the by, the B in "smug B's" is not short for Blether :)

What Should be a CRIME - posting on the Forum "I have sent you a PM" - they know already!

PUNISHMENT - Send 10 more PMs on behalf of the above offender.

SC

Look what a quick google search has revealed....

http://scottishsocietyofjersey.co.uk/page9.htm

Well I'll be blethered!

http://scottishsocie...co.uk/page9.htm

Well I'll be blethered!

Blether me backwards with a brass band bassoon.

He's been by before you... or is he following you?

I don't want to make you paranoid, but it might be as well drawing the curtains before you log on this evening...

Are you going to post them a link to this thread - this bog of bleating bovine bores, to encourage them to enjoy their island in the sun?

Is it really like Arran? Though, obvoously, much smaller...

SC

http://scottishsocie...co.uk/page9.htm

Well I'll be blethered!

Blether me backwards with a brass band bassoon.

He's been by before you... or is he following you?

I don't want to make you paranoid, but it might be as well drawing the curtains before you log on this evening...

Are you going to post them a link to this thread - this bog of bleating bovine bores, to encourage them to enjoy their island in the sun?

Is it really like Arran? Though, obvoously, much smaller...

SC

I'm moving my puter away from the window....I hear he's been in his bedroom watching JFK over and over while blethering away to himself...and us it seems.

• Like 1

theblether reflects on the fact that the level of onomatopoeic expression on this topic are at roughly the same mental age as theblether current finds himself ( that being 9 months old )

The Crime..................falling asleep during English classes when onomatopoeia was taught

The Punishment........you are hereby sentenced to reading Mobi's blog

That will teach you for trying to be wide thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

theblether reflects on the fact that the level of onomatopoeic expression on this topic are at roughly the same mental age as theblether current finds himself ( that being 9 months old )

The Crime..................falling asleep during English classes when onomatopoeia was taught

Oh bottle up your blue bleating. Have you had a buffonery bypass?

I'm away for a bevvy and a blether with the boys in the boozer.

Mebbe a brace of beers, a bit of banter with the birds, if I can be bothered, then beat it back home by the bells.

SC

By the way, actually.

I'll end up giving myself a stammer at this rate, and then we'll see who;s laughing...

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

Mebbe a brace of beers, a bit of banter with the birds, if I can be bothered, then beat it back home by the bells.

SC

By the way, actually.

I'll end up giving myself a stammer at this rate, and then we'll see who;s laughing...

That all sounds blether-ingly super. drunk.gif

• Like 1

SC

By the way, actually.

cheesy.gif

Good to see an improvement from your SC, I was starting to fear for the Scottish education system. coffee1.gif

SC

By the way, actually.

That all sounds blether-ingly super. drunk.gif

Glad to see you could leave the toilets at Swampy long enough to join us biggrin.png