Unexpensive Condo To Rent In Hh

boogiewoogie

Love the city, love area, love how calm it is(comparing to pattaya) and would love to spend summer there.

Is it possible to find cheap condo in HH for 5-7k baths?

All i hear about the place is that its destination point for thai aristocrates. Does it makes it more expensive?

And if its possible what area i need to search for condos offers?

Hin Nam Sai Suay used to be one of the cheapest at about 9k a month...Google it....you need a bike or get the song teaw as about 5 minutes drive out near HH hospitol...If you can get to Hua Hin, you may be best just looking around, no doubt with low season there will be a few independant apartments that have reduced their rates till later in the year...not sure about 5K a month though

Just near the Grand Market (on the small soi next to Sao Paulo Hospital) are there a place with great rooms, a/c, fridge, small balcony and is placed quite central ik Hua Hin. Everything is in walking distance.

I can't remember the name of the place though, something "Baan ... " with a little orange on the sign.

And the best, one month is 7,000 baht, and the monthly price drops to 6,000 when buying two months and even down to 5,000 a month when booking three months.

Friendly peppe too. A friend of mine satayed there for a month. Give me a private message if you got any questions :)

Emil

Love the city, love area, love how calm it is(comparing to pattaya) and would love to spend summer there.

All i hear about the place is that its destination point for thai aristocrates. Does it makes it more expensive?

Why would you need 5-7 bathrooms? Do you have a large family?

Id advise getting a vasectomy.

Why would you need 5-7 bathrooms? Do you have a large family?

Id advise getting a vasectomy.

^ That was 5 to 7 thousand (k) bathrooms...biggrin.png

its a mistype, smart asses:))

There are sooooo many Condos with apartments which are available for rent, but finding how to rent them is another matter and when you do find an agent there never get back to you.

We are going to Hua Hin again this August (as we do most years) but this time I think we will just arrive there, then find somewhere to stay.

5-7k Bht a month might be hard to find though.

JP

There are cheap rooms around for your price range but most agents won't have them listed because the commission earned is very low. For example the prices here www.AsiaPropertyWorld.com vary from 9,000 - 110,000 a month.

I suggest that your best option is to arrive, chat to a few people (many bar owners / workers can be helpful) and see what crops up but do not expect very much for 5,000 baht a month.

Good luck ;-)