Outdoor Wall Costs In Isaan

toenail

Im a brikkie and yes it will be built in block in a week, just havnt got the skill to render it.

Falang can build in issan no problem i built my own house no complaints from anyone.

Yes a couple of labourers will be needed but i wouldnt trust them with real building work .

I am a brickie too, and if building in Australia i could knock up the wall in a weekend no problem, but why do in issan labour cheap and it is not like it is face work just being rendered, so just set up some profiles and put a line up and sit back have a few LEO's and watch the fun, i presume you are building falang style as it will take longer if you have to form posts thai style.

Interesting saying you built your own home no problem can you post a pic or email me? as we have plenty of land where we live and my girlfriend as already put soil down on 1 rai ready for a home, and when we build would like to do some feature brickwork.

Hi Nev

Nice to see a fellow brikkie in the sticks.

Im over on the 12th so il post photos for you August. Im over for a month so its just to fillin a bit off time in the village to be honest.

Ive seen thai face work and it aint pretty.

The local BIB even popped around for a coldone now and again when i was building the house so its no problem to build your own

at least in Buriram. Other work i dont think they would take so kindly.

All the best

Hi Nev

Nice to see a fellow brikkie in the sticks.

Im over on the 12th so il post photos for you August. Im over for a month so its just to fillin a bit off time in the village to be honest.

Ive seen thai face work and it aint pretty.

The local BIB even popped around for a coldone now and again when i was building the house so its no problem to build your own

at least in Buriram. Other work i dont think they would take so kindly.

All the best

Hi mate.

Don't think the BIB would be a problem here, my girlfriend gives them enough hand outs during the years to keep her overloaded trucks on the roadbiggrin.png so i might be adventurous and do some myself,off to Australia in mid august to do some bricklaying but only for 10 weeks then back here to live maybe my last time back there.

Would like to see some pics, and good luck with your wall. nev